CHAPTER SEVEN

Taehyung POV
Me and the guys arrived at somi's studio while walk through the building a guy appeared in front of somi.
???:hey babe.
Babe?is he calling my wife babe then the guys were looking at me I was so angry for no reason.
Somi:what are you doing here Kai?
Kai:I missed you.
What the hell did he say I just want to punch him on the face.
Somi:Kai stop talking nonsense we break up last year.
Kai:now I want you back.
Somi:sorry Kai but I'm married.
Kai:there is no problem by having an affair.
I couldn't take it anymore I approached him and punched him on his face then he fall on the ground after that a group of guys come to him.
Sehun:you OK boss?
Kai:ya I'm OK Sehun.
Wait did he Sehun he is Jimin's step brother I can see jimin he was so shocked seeing his beloved brother working for our enemy.
Sehun:hey jimin.
Jimin couldn't say anything.
Somi:guys can we go we are making a scene.
Kai:us you wish babe bye see you soon.
Then they left and we headed into the building when suddenly someone called somi's name.
                   Somi POV
After that incident me and the gus headed to the building suddenly someone called my name when I turn around it was mingyu.
Mingyu:somi I missed you so much.
Somi:ya don't overreact you saw me yesterday.
Mingyu:I know but I missed you.
Then he hugged me and I hugged him back.
Somi:guys this is my best friend.
After they introduce themselves we all went to the studio.
Wonwoo:guys somi is here.
Somi:hey guys.
Seventeen:hey.
S.coups:so somi let's begin.
Somi:ok let's go Hoshi.
Then me and Hoshi started to record our new song "THANKS" it was a nice song we both wrote it. After three hours of recording we took a break and we all started to eat after that we went to the dance studio then we started to dance as soon as we finished bts and I went home.
Then we ate our dinner then me and taehyung went to our room after a long silence taehyung asked me a question and I can see he was serious about it.
Taehyung:somi who is Kai?