CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Now I am nine month pregnant and I am so excited but scared at the same time. Because my water can broke anytime.

Tae and the guys are going to China to make a deal. Tae is not happy leaving me here alone but I told him that it's okay.

Tae: are you sure you will be okay?
Somi: of course I will don't worry.
Then jhope told him that it's time to go.
Tae: bye call me okay don't stress okay.
Somi: I will be careful and don't skip your meal.
Tae: I will, I love you so much.
Somi: I love you more.
I said and pulled him for a kiss it was short but it was fulled by love and lust.

After they left I grabbed ice cream from the kitchen and headed to the living room then I started to watch movies. At night I got a call for Tae.

Tae: hey babe.
Somi: hey.
Tae: how are you and our babies?
Somi: we're fine but tired.
Tae: please rest babe.
Somi: I will, have you eaten?
Tae: yes we are eating now.
After a long talk we said our goodbyes then I went to bed.

It's been a week since Tae and the guys left for China. My parents and my cousin always come to visit.
I heard a door knock I went to open it and saw three guys wearing a black mask then one of them hold me and put something on my mouth and nose the next thing I know is everything turning black.

When I wake up I found myself in unfamiliar room my hands were tied next to the bed. Then the door opened and saw two guys entering

Somi: wh- who are y- you?
Guy1: you look hot for a pregnant woman.
Somi: let me go.
Guy2: we can't sweetie boss is going to have fun with you once he get rid of the baby.
Somi: please no, not my baby.

Then what I saw next was shocking Kai coming through the door.

Guy1: boss she's awake.
Kai: thanks xumin you can leave now.
He nodded and left the room.

Somi: Kai what the hell is this.
Kai: I am going to have fun with you after I get rid of that baby.
Somi: why?
Kai: because you belong to me not him.
He said and pointed the gun to my stomach.
Somi: please Kai don't do this.

Tae POV

Me and the guys arrived at Seoul I'm so excited to see Somi I missed her so much. Then we arrived at the mansion and saw the door opened. I was shocked we all entered and there was no sign of her.

Tae: Somi we're home where are you?
Jungkook: she is not in her room.
Jin: not in the kitchen too.

I started to panic then suga went to the cctv. I was shocked and angry by what I saw three guys kidnapping her.
We all were trying to find her. Then I saw something caught my eyes it was shiny then I picked it up and looked it closely it was Kai's necklace. I was furious then I went back to the living room.

Tae:guys look what I found.
Namjoon: is that kai's necklace?
Tae : ya it is.
Jin: so Kai is the one who kidnapped her?
I nodded at him then jungkook entered the room.
Jungkook: guys I know where Somi is.
Tae: where?

Then he me the address but I was confused at some point.

Tae: jungkook how do you know where Somi is?
Jungkook: I may or may not put a tracking device on her ring. He said scratching the back of him neck.
Then I remembered when I bought the rings I gave it to jungkook to keep an eye on it.
Then we all headed to save her.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy singer for a mafia.Read my new book addicted to you. Please don't forget to vote. Love you guys❤❤❤💜💜💜