CHAPTER TWELVE

Somi POV

Next morning I woke and saw Tae sleeping next to me I smile seeing his cute face.
Tae: enjoy the view?
He asked still his eyes closed.
Somi: very, by the way were you wake the whole time?
Tae: ya I was.
They I try to get up from the bed but he hold my arms and pulled me to him and I hit my head by his chest.
Somi: Tae let go.
Tae: Tae?  You never called me that.
Somi: but now I'm calling you so now let go.
He signed and he let me go.

After breakfast the guys and I decided to take a walk by the park. Then I saw the gun holding there guns.
Somi: guys why are you holding your guns?
Yoongi: somi we are the most dangerous gang and we have enemies so we have to be prepared. You want to have one?
Somi: no, I hate guns they never do anything good except killing so am good.
Jungkook: noona this gun is my baby and I hope you start to respect it.
We all laughed by his reaction to his guns.
Then we all headed out to the park. After we arrived we saw couples walking holding hands, children playing with there parents seeing thus makes me happy. While walking we heard a group of guys screaming my name.
Guy1: OMG IT'S SOMI!!!!
Then they come towards me.
Guy2: can we get you autograph?
Somi: sure.
Then I started to give them my autograph they thanked me and went.
????: can I have your autograph
babe ? 
We all looked and it was Kai
Somi: what are you doing here?
Kai: I am here to take what is mine.
Tae: and what is?
Kai: your wife.
I was shocked so were the guys.
Jimin: Kai why don't you leave her alone?
Sehun: oh I see my little brother speaking now. He said with a smirk on his face.
Kai: you know we were so happy together what happened to us?
Somi: you know what you did and don't act your the victim here.
Kai: you were gone for three month and I am a dude I have a fulfill my needs so don't blame me.
Somi: how can you be so cold? And as a girl I have to fulfill my needs.
I said and walked close to him and give him a hard slap on his face. For some reason my couldn't help it but tears started to fall.
After slapping him I walked away.

Taehyung POV

We were all shocked by that slap she gave him. But I still see her tears falling non - stopping.
I can see that she loved him or maybe still love him. Then I saw her in our room crying.
Tae: somi please don't cry it breaks me seeing you like this.
Somi: sorry.
Tae: why did you break up with him?
Somi: Before last year I was going on a tour and I asked him to come with me but he refused and we use to live together. After I finished my touch I come home to suprize him but I was the one who was suprized, I saw him with my best friend sleeping together so we broke up from that day onwards I never had any man but when my dad told me that I was going to get married I was scared that history might repeat itself but you were kind to me but you don't want to show it and I got to know you better and I fall for you.
Tae: I am sorry somi but I will never do what he did because I love you.
Somi: I love you too.
I said and quickly hugged him he didn't waste a second to reply my hug back.

Me and somi decided to see a movie.
Tae: somi tomorrow I am going to make a deal so I will wake up early so don't be scared if you didn't see me.
Somi: OK

Somi POV

I wake up and I didn't see Tae next to me a I went to the gym (inside the mansion) after working out I took a shower and went downstairs to eat my breakfast. While eating I heard someone screaming and shouting.
????: IT WAS YOUR FAULT JUNGKOOK!!
Jungkook: IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!
I went to the living room and saw Tse with bruises I was shocked and scared because I never saw him like this.
Somi: tar what happened?
Tae: nothing  (said coldly)
Somi: please tell me?
Tae:I SAID NOTHING HAPPENED!!!
He said and walked pass me.
Yoongi: are you okay?
Somi: ya I'm okay.
I said tears falling from my eyes and went to our room and saw him laying down on the bed. I went to the drawer and pick the first aid kit and sat on the bed I started to apply ointment for him then he hold my hand.
Tae: somi I'm sorry.
I didn't say anything and looked down and a tears escape from my eye.
Tae: somi look at me.
I hesitated first but I looked at him.
Tae: am sorry I  was mad and angry, please forgive me?
Somi: I forgive you Tae.
I hugged him and I pulled back he cupped my face to kiss me but I feel like I was going to throw up I let go of him and I went to the bathroom and it hits me my periods were late for two weeks. Oh Boy!!!

Hey guys, I  hope you enjoyed Singer For A Mafia and please don't forget to vote. Love you guys ❤❤❤❤💜💜💜