CHAPTER NINE

It's been two days after that incident with taehyung now I am getting ready for my tour in Japan I told taehyung about it but he seems like he doesn't care. I was done packing when suddenly angry taehyung entered the room with a bruise oh his face then I went towards him.
Somi:what happened?
Taehyung :nothing.
He said coldly.
Somi: please tell me.
Taehyung:I SAID NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!
I suddenly flinched and he walked pass me then I left our room and I suddenly bumped into yoongi.
Yoongi: you OK?
I nodded at him.
Yoongi :I just heard him shouting and I want to ask you if you are OK.
Then I busted out crying he was shocked by my reaction he come close to me and hugged me.
Yoongi:do you want to talk about it?
Somi:I hate living with him he always ignore me when I talk to him this is not what I want in marriage I regret marrying him he locked me up for days because I talked back.
I said will crying.
Yoongi:hey don't say that Tae is a good guy he has a problem when it's come to marriage so give him time teach him how to love and be kind. Can you do that for me?
I nodded at him.
Yoongi;let's to the kitchen and eat because I am starving.
I laughed by his reaction and went downstairs.

Taehyung POV
I heard what she said and it's true I don't know why I ignore her but I was mad when she talked back then I heard the door opening and it was Somi after she entered the room straightly she went to the closet and picked her pj's and went to the bathroom I was going to apologize to her because of what I did then I saw her walk towards the bed.
Somi:taehyung tomorrow I will leave soon so bye and goodnight.
She said and slept.

Somi POV
The next morning I woke up did my morning routine and went out I saw the van waiting for me once I reached the airport I see my fans cheering my name then I got of the van and head toward the airport I can see many bodyguards keeping there eyes on me I know that he sends them.
After a couple of hours me and seventeen reached to our destination and we all headed to our hotel rooms.
I was getting reading for the concert when I head a door knock I stand up and walked toward the door and opened it. I was shocked by what I saw.
???:SUPRIZE!!!