1🌸

I sat on the bench outside of my school with a plain white t-shirt some biker shorts
and some white cheer shoes.

I had  just gotten done with practice and I was waiting on my mom to pick me up.

However, she was suppose to be here 15 minutes ago and I'm still waiting.

I was on my phone when I heard a window roll down and through it appeared my mother in her all white rage rover, I got up and grabbed my duffle bag and got in the car.

"I'm sorry I'm late baby you dad wanted me to pick something up for him" she said.

I rolled my eyes, cause this is nothing new, anytime my father wanted something my mother would do it, all she does is kiss his ass and he treats and talks to her like she's a piece  of shit.

 It bothers me so much cause every night they always arguing over some dumb shit and by the end of the night nothing is heard moaning and the headboard banging against the wall. I get no sleep whatsoever, they both make me sick.

I just sighed and sat back on my phone, Once we got to the house I got out the car and went in the house slamming my door waiting for the food to be ready.

My father had a lot of money but he don't got a legal job.

He's a king pin so he's out a lot and that's why they argue so much. Every time he says he's going to work he comes back at 3 or 4 in the morning smelling like perfume and weed, and my momma just keeps falling for his scheme,I scoffed just thinking about it.

I ended up getting on instagram and posted a picture I took a few days ago.

704.Nylah im sippin love, I'm drunk in love

Comments disabled

I locked my phone and got up to go brush my teeth, take my bath and get ready for bed.

Once I was done I headed downstairs and went in the kitchen to see my mom had just finished cooking.

grabbing  me a plate and some juice I headed back upstairs cause my dad was having a meeting and they don't like it when i'm down there during meetings .

I went ahead upstairs, ate, got on my phone and went to sleep.
———————

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off right in my ear I sat up on my bed and turned the alarm off and went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

After I brushed my teeth I hopped in the shower and turned on paper loves new song 'it shows'

After getting out the shower I but of my clothes which was a black tank top, my white see through jacket and some light washed jeans with rips going up to my thigh.