18🌸

Hey y'all I know I haven't been active with this book and that's only because of a recent death in my family that really put a hole in my heart 💔 I can't even explains how much I miss him and I know y'all understand what I'm going through.
So this chapter is dedicated to him
|LLBB👼🕊|

She's also 19 now

Ka'Nylah Monroe James

6 years ago

I had just sat down in my chair as then bell just rung and everybody was dismissed from 6th period.
I got up making sure I had my practice before going into the bathroom.

I changed into my clothes going into the gym for step practice.

After an hour of practicing with the team I dicided that I would take a break going over and sitting down getting my phone out.

I turned my phone one and I had 16 miss calls from my cousin Kay Kay 28 miss calls from my other cousin ty 30 miss  I read most of the messages and most of them just said

Nylah guess what

Nylah answer the phone

Ykw nvm

I sighed and rolled my eyes texting them back saying I was at practice then going back about my business.

After we practiced a few more steps we were finally finished. I ran out into the hallway getting some water from the fountain then going back back in the gym to get my stuff.

"Yo momma dropping me off today right" I asked walking side by side with Bre, she nodded her head and pushed the door open "that reminds me bitch I got tea" she exclaimed.

I laughed while listening to what happened in her second period.

————-

"I'm home family" I had yelled as soon as I got into the house. I closed and locked yo screen door before closing the door.

I dropped my book bag off in my room before running to my moms room. I guess she was home today because her car was out side.

I walked in her room seeing her clothes scattered across the bed and a Victoria secret bad on the bed as she was packing her stuff.

My face softened as I watched her intently. " momma can I call uncle boo boo he missed my birthday"  I had cheesed. 

As soon as those words came out my mouth she busted out crying I looked at her surprised because I had never seen my momma cry.

I ran over to her wrapping my arms around her "momma what's wrong" I asked letting go only for her to shake her head.

I went back to the other side of the bed resting my hands there it was so sad to see my momma cry.

Quan came inside of the room and I could even see a few tears in his eyes and rolling down his cheeks I looked at him wondering what happened.

" what happed" I asked he shook his head also. I looked around the room waiting for an answer " Can somebody just tell me what happened" I asked getting a little annoyed. I looked at my dad "you know what happend" I asked he hooded his head as every body's eyes went from my dad to me.

I looked up at him "boo boo died today" when those words rolled off his tongue and hit my ear my head started spinning. And I felt my whole world break into pieces as I grabbed the courage to get up and walk out the room while everyone watched.

I went downstairs in the living room and sat there crying my heart out I just couldn't process it through my brain that he was gone.

I brother came downstairs and hugged my tight it felt good to see that my family was gonna be there for me.

I loved my uncle like a whole nother father. I sat there and just cried in his arms while he held me tight shedding a couple tears.

After the day of the funeral my momma had never been the same. My dad had found out that Quan wasn't his so he started beating them both.

I tired to save him but that resulted me with a black eye and a broken rib cage.

Ever since that my family had never been the same. My momma was filling my daddy like a lost puppy. My cousins aunty and uncles didn't wanna see us so I couldn't see ty or Kay.

The only person that was there for me was my grandma. She called me day by day just me make sure I was okay.

My brother ran away Bre was getting sold, my family was broken and I couldn't do nothing bout it.

LLBB👼🕊 I love you so much rest easy ❤️

This chapter made me cry and. I love him so much I just wish he was here, and I miss him.

So here y'all go I will be coming back fully soon I just need time to get this out my first priority. I love y'all so much❤️