11🌸

Chasing that money
Ain't been to sleep in three days

2 weeks later

Ka'Nylah Monroe James

I hopped up out of my seat and ran to the bathroom and immediately threw up.

I wasn't sick or nothing cause I know it couldn't be that. I met to the sink and brushed my teeth getting inside of the shower afterwards.

After I had gotten off of the shower I checked the calendar cause it's way past due my period.

I went to my closest and picked out some clothes which was a pink sweat shirt some light washed jeans and my light pink fenty slides.

I hopped in my car and sped to Walgreens.
—————-
I walked inside the store and walked to the Woman's Isle. I picked up three pregnancy test and walked to the cashier and handed her the test while digging in my wallet.

I handed her the cash while she shook her head. I could tell she was disappointed. Because I was to, but if I'm pregnant I let this happen myself. I'm gone keep that baby regardless cause he/shedidn't ask to be here.

She put them in a bag and handed it to me as I walked out of the store and drove back to my house. I frantically ran in the bathroom closing and locking the door.

I peeded on all three sticks sitting them on the counter and waiting.

So many thoughts ran through my head, like what's ace gonna say or how was he going to react, was he going to step up to his responsibilities or was he gonna back out.

I heard three beeps from the counter I looked up and walked to the counter . I picked up them all and read them

Positive

Positive

Positive

I covered my mouth and dropped them all.

Tears weld up in my eyes as I thought

Damn I'm gonna be a whole mother out here

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy but I'm also disappointed in myself that I couldn't make it to college but there's always online.

I grabbed my purse and pulled out my phone immediately dialing Bre's number on face time.

She picked up with her face all in the camera smiling ig and shit.

"Girl if you don't get yo mega mind face ass out the camera" I laughed. Her smile dropped and she stared at me " what chu want hoe"

"Meet me at IHOP I gotta tell you something" I said

"Um bitch is it that important that you can't tell me over the phone cause I don't have time to be going all the way down there just for you to be playing" she said.

" yes bitch now meet me" I said " okay" she said then hung up.

I left out the car going to IHOP seeing Bre's car there. I parked right next to her getting out and hugging her.

"Here take my flick" I said handing her the phone.

She rolled her eyes taking my phone and snapping a quick picture. I picked out the one I liked the most and saved it to my phone

 I picked out the one I liked the most and saved it to my phone

A/N : just pretend she at IHOP

after I saved the picture I put it back in my purse and walked in. I sat down with bre and held my two index fingers up to my lips.

"girl what is going on why you looking like that?" bre asked concerned

"bre bre" i started but before i could finish i broke down, she scooted out her booth and hugged me tight.

"tooh whats wrong" she ask "Pooh... i'm pregnant" i cried "tooh thats not bad, thats good its just another blessing, we gone get through this together Ace gone accept you and if he dont imma beat his ass. Imma be here for you regardless tooh you not alone." she told me holding me while i held her.

we talked for a little more before i had to go.

"and tooh" bre called, i turned around "you gotta tell him" she said i nodded "okay pooh i love you" i said.

she nodded " i love you too tooh" she said. I left out getting the car going to ace's house

--------

i knocked on the door waiting for an answer getting none. I knocked again hearing loud whispering, he think i'm stupid cause i know he in there.

I pulled out the spare key he thought i didn't know about and unlocking the door to him trying to hide Melody.

I stood there in disbelief looking as he still tried to hide her not knowing i was right there.

i cleared my throught and watched as he turned around and his mouth in the form of an'o' shape.

"i knew you wasnt shit, Keyanta you can't keep hurting me, i been hurt so many times i just dont know what to do anymore. i KNEW YOU COULDNT LET GO OF YOUR HOES. RIGHT AFTER YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME" I said as i ran up and hit him. once i got done hitting him i went over to Melody.

I slapped the shit out of her making spit fly out. "you stupid bitch i'm pregnant" i said throwing the test at him and walking out. I got in the car teary eyes. i couldnt see nothing cause it was going on at least 10:56.

I started driving with one hand trying to get my phone to call bre i looked at my purse finding my phone.

looking back up my eyes widened

BOOM!

What's in our blood only ya know about it. You my thug and I can't lie I'm yo lil baby

Damn ace you out bad😟

What happened to Lil Nylah?😕

He just erks my nerves...

What y'all think gone happen

And don't y'all forget to leave a comment.