23🌸

Ka'Nylah Monroe James

I layed in the floor in a fatale position  I felt numb all throughout my body, hits been getting worse, body been getting worse, life been getting worse.

I'm just at a dark point in time where I know I ain't got nobody to save me and I know I ain't go nobody there for me.

I'm at the point in life here I just wanna be done. After Darnell left the house out and about I sat on the bed. Feeling every emotion in my body except happiness.

I was hurting all over my body. Confused on how it got to this, angry at myself for getting myself into this. And sad because I know I can't do anything bout it.

I stared at the hand full of Xanax on my hand. Hesitantly shaking as tears poured from my eyes. How did I get so low? I asked myself.

Now I'm sitting here crying out for God's help but I can't seem to pull myself the together.

I need to get back, back to the way things were before I met Darnell but not with ace though. I need to think about myself for once.

Thinking that the world revolves around me. Making my way back to the top and imma do that shit even if it's the last thing I do.

I put the handful of pills down getting dressed.

I ran down the steps into the draw with 3 keys that went to all three of Darnell's cars.

Taking one I ran upstairs packing as many things as I could, bitch I'm getting out of here today.

I ran into the garage putting my things in the back hopping into the front seat backing out.

I stopped and got out the car taking a knife out my purse and slashing Darnell's tires of the two other cars.

I then picked up a big ass brick and threw it in of the windows.

I made my way to the nearest hotel constantly hearing Darnell blow my phone up.

I got put the car going the the front desk checking in. Only a few days I can stay here with the money I got.

I checked my phone seeing Darnell spam it with text messages.

BitchAssNigga🖕🏾🔫

7:20 Imma kill you bitch

7:20 Just wait till I find you

7:21 It's gone be over fo yo ass

7:21 I got my people looking for yo ass right now

I read all the messages powering off my phone right after. I just need to relax and feel like I finally got rid of him.
——
Next day

I felt a dip in the bed causing me to go out of my sleep staring back at Darnell.

Damn man it's really over.

He turned and looked at me with dark eyes.

He then grabbed me by my hair quicker than I could scream dragging me on the floor.

He then grabbed me roughly by the arm taking me out the room in the elevator.

There was this old could who looked at me. I gave them pleading eyes mouthing "save me" they just turned there heads and acted at if we weren't there.

He dragged me to the car by my arm forcefully pushing me in the car. Looking back seeing all my bags already there.

We both said nothing the whole ride, once we got home I hopped out the car and bolted in the house with him hotbon my tail. I ran in the bathroom locking it hoping he wouldn't get in.

"Nylah open this damn door" I said nothing.

"Open this fucking for now" he said ass he started kicking it.

I shook for dear like bringing my knees up to my chest and crying. He was kicking the doors so hard that it was starting to break.

Once he was in his shadow towered above me.

The hit me all over my body grabbing my hair and hitting my in the face. He stomped my stomach and head making me spit up blood.

The then got on his knees and put both hands around y'all neck chocking me until I was scarring at his neck and gasping for air. This is really gone be my last day on this earth.