10🌸

Short chapter 🚨 I repeat short chapter 🚨

Ka'Nylah Monroe James

I was on my computer doing my online school work.
Yes i do online classes because nowadays a lot of things have been going on in my life and it's to much to put up with thirsty ass niggas and petty ass bitches.

I walked downstairs in the kitchen seeing Keyanta come through the door.

"Nigga how you get inside me house?" I stopped at the last stair.

He shrugged his shoulders "I'm a criminal" he said bluntly. I rolled my eyes and went inside the kitchen while he followed me.

"Why are you here?" I asked waiting on a response "I'm here because I can be and why can't I be here?".

I shrugged my shoulders then it was quiet for the remaining time.

"Do you love me " he asked out of the blue "what?" I asked stupidly like I didn't know what he meant.

"You heard me, do you love me" he repeated his self

I put the butter knife down and looked up at him then sighed. "We never actually got together and you never asked me to be your girl and I never asked you to be my mans but of course I had love for you and I still you
And nothing gone change the way that I feel about you period. Not one girl that you end up with no way no how is gone change how I feel about you." I can't believe I just expressed my full feelings for him.

He engulfed me in a tight hug, I was caught off guard but I hugged him back.

He kissed my forehead then looked down at me "imma cut her off" he said.

I gave him a questioner looked "Melody. Im going to cut her off and I'm going to take stuff slow" he said.

I took my face from hurried in his face and looked up at him, We just sat there cuddled up.

He ended up hafting to leave to go take care of business.

I walked up to my room and got in my bed

Ny💍❤️:Be safe I love you

Keyanta❤️🤞🏾:they know what I be on the

I smiled to myself satisfied with the answer I got and drifted off to sleep.