13🌸

A wise man once told me that it's cool to win but you learn more from a loss.
Realist shit I every heard

1 month later

Ka'Nylah Monroe James

I had finally gotten out out of the hospital and was on my way to Keyanta's house because I knew he was out of jail because the found him not guilty of that little altercation.

I used the key that I stole from him and unlocked the door and went upstairs to see him just getting out of the shower.

He looked at me then looked away.

Hold up did this nigga just ignore me. I know he see me standing right here and he have the nerve to ignore me when I should be ignoring him.

"Hello I know you see me" I said making myself noticeable but he just sat on the bed getting on his phone.

I rolled my eyes and snatched his phone putting it in my bra.

"Bro Nylah give me my shit back"
"Why is you ignoring me first of all"

" NYLAH GIVE ME MY STUFF" he yelled in my face. I was took back for a second but I calmed down

" first of all no you not getting it back why is you ignoring me I should be the one ignoring you" I said as he sighed.

"Nylah you carrying my son or daughter so get out my face with all that shit why you ain't come see me while I was in jail"

I looked at him in shock this nigga did not know I was in the hospital "AWNSER ME NYLAH" he yelled in my face.

"First of all the reason why I didn't come see you was because I was in the hospital for getting in a car accident so don't come at me with all that yelling" I said calmly

"Man stop lying" he rolled his eyes

" nigga why do I need to be lying do you wanna see the papers" I yelled.

"YOU PROBABLY ARE THAT MIGHT NOT EVEN BE MY CHILD" he yelled

I looked at him in disbelief

I chuckled to keep from crying and punching the shit out of him "you right this not yo' child even though you the nigga' that took my virginity that night ,you the nigga' that got me pregnant ,you the nigga' that cheated on me, but what you not gone do is play me like I'm a hoe. I can be my baby momma and daddy bitch" I said as I walked out the house.

He grabbed my arm "Nylah I'm sorry yo"

"NAH NIGGA YOU JUST DISOWNED YO OWN CHILD SHIT THAT I WOULD NEVER WANT TO HAPPEN TO MY CHILD BY THEIR FATHER CAUSE I WENT THROUGH THAT SHIT. YOU SITTING OVER HERE TALKING OUT THE SIDE OF YO NECK. BITCH MOVE!" I yelled walking out the house slamming the door getting in my car.

Unknown POV

"Okay so how does the plan work?" I asked Melody again.

She rolled her eyes "okay so we got keyanta put in jail already he might hate me but he ain't gone get enough of me. Then you already convinced him that Nylah's baby is not his.
I get pregnant by my real boyfriend, we drug Nylah and kill her baby" Melody said "sinmple as that" she added

"Wait kill her baby! I never agreed to doing all that" I said

"Well Bre now your doing it unless you want me to tell keyanta you setting him up to kill his baby and that you cheated on jay and some random nigga got you pregnant" she said.

I let a tear slip out my eye before I looked at her
"Okay I'm in" i said hesitantly.

"Great!" She said all cheery.
I walked out getting in my car dailing nylah's number.

She picked up on the second ring he eyes were red and her cheeks were puffy "tooh what's wrong" I said faking like I cared.

She didn't say anything "tooh just meet me at my house and you can tell me" I said.

"Okay" she sniffed then hung up by now I was already pulling inside the drive way I hurriedly got out of my car and and went inside the house.

I ran to the bathroom and checked the cabinet and pulled out the bag of lactating pills I had to kill nylah's baby.

I started crying because I felt so bad for doing this to her.

I wiped my tears and cleaned my face up once I heard the door bell I stuffed the pulls in my fanny pack.

I opened the door seeing Nylah. I hugged her and brung her to the kitchen fixing both of us a drink.

"Tell me what's wrong boo" she started telling me what was wrong and she started crying I hugged her and told her it was going to be okay

" go fix yourself up tooh it's okay" I said as she got up to use the bathroom.

I took the pills out my fanny pack and put the all in her drink before she came back

"Okay tooh go home nd get some rest" I said trying to push her out before the plan went wrong.

She nodded her head leaving out of my house I stood by the door waiting for her to leave once she left I closed and locked the door sliding down the front door crying my eyes out.

I called Melody and she picked up on the 3rd ring "I did it" i said then hung up.

Ouu Bre you down bad😟

What is wrong with herrr she do stupid everything Nylah did for her.

Snake 🐍 alert 🚨

Melody got something coming for her

So does Bre ?

What keyanta gone say ?

Is Nylah gone find out Bre did it?