Chapter 1

Brooke's POV:

It's coming up to summer break and I'm so relieved to put all the stress behind me but then their is the dance stress which I cope with on a daily basis, I've grew to just ignore it.

I walked into school with Paige and pulled out my phone I had a text from Brandon,

Brandon: Hey babe, I'm waiting at your locker for you ;) x

I turned the corner to see him staring at his phone against my locker

Brooke: I see you, look up ;) x

He looked up within 10 seconds and I walked over to hug him I hadn't seen him all weekend and I missed him. "Hey babe" he spoke, "Hey. I missed you" he leaned in and kissed my forehead and said "I missed you to brookie" "Only 2 more weeks until summer break!" I told him excitedly, "I'm so glad to have a break but it's not much of a break as we will still be at dance most days" I frowned I totally forgot about dance and how often I had it whilst we were on summer break, I loved dance but sometimes I was to tired or I wasn't bothered to go for hours of dance when I knew all Abby would do is scream at me for getting something wrong in rehearsal. Today was Monday which meant, pyramid I hated pyramid I was never at the top we will be rehearsing for the starbound competition on Saturday.

*BELL RINGS*

The sound of the bell snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Love you, brookie. See you at lunch" as he give me a quick hug "Love you too, bye Brandon"

First period went past really quick next was chemistry I sat next to Chloe which I was thankful for.

"Right class open your chemistry books and copy off the board when your done just sit quietly I need to talk about an assignment I am giving you's to do over summer break" The who class sighed and got on copying from the board "Hey Chlo, if we get to pick who to work with on the assignment, Us two should work together?"

"Yeah, sure Brooke"

After basically everyone was finished copying the teacher began talking about our assignment "and what I want you to do a theory test and then a poster on everything that happened through your theory and yes before you ask you can pick who you work with" me and Chloe smiled gleefully at each other and with that we all closed our books and the bell rang signalling it was lunch time

My phone buzzed in my pocked it read 1 message from Brandon.

Brandon: Where are you babe?

Brooke: Just came out of chemistry, see you in the cafeteria.

I sent him back and walked to the cafeteria Brandon was already their he didn't see me walk in so I decided to scare him from behind "hey, how was chemistry?" "You know the same as always, we've all be giving a assignment to do over summer break .Me and Chloe have paired up" we talked as we grabbed some food and discussed dance.