Chapter 8

Brooke's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock I hit snooze and turned over for another 5 minutes until it went of again I turned it off and rolled out of bed, I thought I'd make an effort today as I would be going to the mall straight from school aswell.

I walked to my wardrobe and picked out my clothes for today.

I layed out my navy Abercrombie t-shirt and my light blue ripped denim shorts, with my white crocheted pumps.

I jumped in the shower and when I got out I put my clothes on and turned the curling iron on, whilst waiting for it to heat up I started doing my makeup, starting with a bit of concealer under the eyes and the applied a natural foundation all over my face and blended it in. Afterwards I dabbed on a bit of powder on my face. I applied a light pink lipstick and a nude eyeshadow.

I finished off curling my hair then ran down stairs and made breakfast... Pop Tarts! I ate my breakfast quite fast and text Brandon to see if he was ready, when I heard a knock at the door I answered it and it was indeed Brandon. That answered my text I sent him . I gave him a quick hug and a peck on the lips, I grabbed my bag and told my mom I was leaving for school.

"PAIGE REMEMBER TO MEET ME AFTER SCHOOL SO WE CAN GO SHOPPING FOR MY PROM STUFF!!" I shouted just before I left.

I heard I faint "OKAY!" As I closed the door.

And me and Brandon set off to school.