Chapter 10

Brooke's POV:

Me and Brandon had just finished Spanish and were able to go home.

We walked out of class and I remembered I was going prom shopping with paige so I went outside and sat on the bench waiting for paige to come out, I decided to pull out my maths book and answer a few questions I had been set as homework, when paige tapped my shoulder.

"Brooke? Ready to go?" She simply asked.

"Yep, just let me put this away then we can leave"

Me and paige walked to the bus stop that took us straight to the mall.

______________________

Me and paige arrived at the mall and headed straight to the dress shop paige picked out 2 dresses and I picked 3 I liked we took all 5 to the changing rooms, the first one I tried on was navy blue with a think strap going across 1 shoulder with a diamanté detailing across the waist line I walked out.

"Brooke you look beautiful in this, the colour really suits you"

I walked back I and picked the next dress; a coral dress that went just above my knees it puffed out a bit and this one was strapless all of the top was crystallised I walked out in this one

"I'm not really sure if I like this one ,try the white one"

I walked in and picked up the white one.

It was similar to the navy one but it was strapless, floor-length and had a crystallised waist I looked in the mirror and I immediately fell in love with it I knew this was the one I wanted, I walked out and paige I could tell loved it as much as me

"Brooke? I- it looks beautiful, you look amazing"

"This is the one, I don't want to try anymore on, I love this one"

"Okay, let's go pay for it"

I walked back in the changing room to put my normal clothes on I picked up all the dresses and walked out I have paige the ones to put back and I walked to the till and paid for the dress.

We went to go get my shoes next and there was a shoe shop very close by, we walked in and me and paige went separate ways in the shop I picked up shoes that I loved and matched my dress very well paige came back with a pair of shoes that were also beautiful.

The shoes I picked up were white leather material heels with a few small diamonds on the front I sat down and tried them on and stood up they were really high an i looked in the mirror I really liked them but I didn't think I would be able to walk in them for over 5 minutes without falling over, the ones paige picked up were a white suede peep-toe heels. I put them on and I loved them they were more comfortable and easier to walk in.

Me and paige walked to the till and paid. We then went to book my hair and makeup and we left the mall to go home.