Chapter 4

Brandon's POV:

Maddie came running in from studio A. "Miss Abby asked if she could have you two for your duet practise" We both stood up gleefully, we were both really excited for our duet.

We walked in to studio A and abby seemed pleased when we walked in. "So your dance is called "shouldn't come back" and it's how Brooke falls in love with Brandon but Brandon in the end kills her" abby explained.

"Go and stretch and then we will start practising."

Me and Brooke were stretching brooke seemed really happy "I'm so excited for this duet, it feels like ages since our last duet" Brooke spoke cheerfully.

"So at the beginning Brandon will be on stage just lurking around Brooke and Brooke will be dancing gracefully, Brooke then notices Brandon and instantly falls in love their are some tough lifts in this dance but practise will make perfect and I know your dancing will be filled with loads of chemistry"

We started rehearsing the duet and I loved it, it showed so much passion and emotion it we were nailing every lift when we were finished we ran up to see our moms and they all praised us with complements on how good our dance looked.

We were really excited for competition on Saturday. We went back down to the den to see Chloe, Kendall and Nia their.

We sat down and me and Brooke went back on our phones.

"Brooke?" I spoke gently. "Yeah, Brandon?" "Abby told me that at the beginning of summer break we aren't at dance for a full 2 weeks" "oh my god really?" She said really excitedly we were really excited cause we never get break from dance usually "so I was wondering if you wanted to have a break like go on vacation for 2weeks, just me and you" I hoped she would say yes I had already booked the flight tickets and hotel "that would be amazing Brandon it would be nice to get a break from everything for once" "so do you want to know where we are going?"

"Yes Yes Yes, tell me!" "We are going to..." "JUST TELL MEE!!" She was way to excited "Spain!!" "Brandon this is so exciting. It must have cost so much money" "it's okay I had it all planned for ages"

"I'm so excited. But before vacation we have PROM!! their are so many things to look forward to and that reminds me I'm going shopping with paige tomorrow instead of Friday cause we just want to get it now incase it doesn't fit or I end up not liking it so we have longer to exchange it"

"Me and josh are going shopping on.. Wednesday I think"

***___________________***

We just got home from dance and I was so tired but me and Brooke planned to go out. I think we will just end up going to Starbucks.

Me: Brooke. Does Starbucks in 10minutes sound like a plan?x<3

Brooke replied within 2minutes

Brooke: Sounds great are we meeting at Starbucks or? xx<3

Me: I will pick you up and we will drive together there :* <3x

Brooke: Okay, see you soon. Love you xx<3

Me: Love you too xxxx

***___________________***