Chapter 13

AUTHORS NOTE:

**I know I said I would update the day after I updated last but I've been busy, sorry**

______________________

Brooke's POV:

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock that read; 8:03..

I got out of bed and went into the shower, today was competition day, I was super nervous what if I forgot part of the duet what happens if I fall or Brandon does something wrong? I thought all these questions to myself and tried to push them to the back of my mind I got out the shower, quickly blow dried my hair and straightened it a little. I put on some joggers with black booty shorts under and a plain back cami with my aldc jacket on top, and by this time it was 8:46 and I went downstairs and had breakfast.

When I went back up stairs to pack my dance bag my phone started ringing... Brandon.

I picked it up.

Brooke:Hello?

Brandon:Hey, HAPPY COMPETITION DAY!

Brooke:I'm so nervous Brandon.

Brandon:Just think about the positives play the duet music whilst your just packing your bag and stuff, just run it through your head.

I loved Brandon he always reassured me when I wasn't so confident and told me everything would be fine and nothing bad would happened.

I did as he recommended and played the duet music on my phone whilst sorting the last of my bag out.

_____________________

9:30, I ran downstairs with everything in both hands as my mom shouted that we had to leave, we had to leave to get to the studio so we could all get on the bus and leave by 10:00.

In the car I put my headphones in and listened to the group and duet music and ran them through my head, and by 9:45 we had arrived at the studio and mainly everyone was their. But Brandon wasn't I went over and asked if any of them knew where Brandon was and they all said they didn't know, I text Brandon

'Hey, where are you? We are all getting ready to get on the bus x'

He hadn't replied and I was starting to panic because I wouldn't be able to do the duet we'd worked so hard on and as we were all sitting on the bus getting ready to leave Brandon's moms car came driving in and he jumped out with his bag and ran towards the bus. I was so relieved.

Brandon's POV:

My mom drove me to the studio and we arrived just before the bus was about to leave, 9:57.

I ran onto the bus and told miss abby I was sorry for coming late, she told me to just go find a seat. Brooke had spared me a seat next to her, so I went and sat next to her. "I was panicking I thought you weren't coming and that we wouldn't be able to do out duet that we'd worked so hard on" she spilled out as soon as I sat down. "I know, I had slept in. My alarm didn't go off till 9:20"

"At least your here now" she said and she leaned on my shoulder and put her headphones in.

______________________

Brandon's POV:

We had arrived and brooke was asleep on my shoulder I gave her a little shake "Brooke we've arrived at the competition wake up"

She shot open her eyes "what? Are we here?"

"Yes, Brooke. Come on get your things.."

We got off the bus and looks for the ALDC dressing room, soon enough we'd found it.

Brooke went in and set up all her makeup and her straighteners. We were both so nervous for our duet.

"Right I have the categories in what order they will be up, first is group then duets and trios and solos are last"

Me and Brooke looked at eachother, I could see how nervous Brooke was by the look in her eyes, she carried on with applying the rest of her makeup and then went and put her group costume on.

They all walked out in their costumes, they all looked so good in them. I wasn't in the group so I went with the moms to the audience to watch the groups performance.

"This is the abby lee dance company with 'superstar' "

And out the all walked...

Brooke was doing so good in the group number, nailing all her acro tricks I was so proud of her.

They'd finished the group and they all walked off the stage, me and the moms and abby went back to the dressing room but before we got their I waited for Brooke and as I seen her she ran towards me and gave me a huge hug, "you did amazing in the group you nailed everyone of your acro tricks, I'm so proud of you"

"Thank you" she said with a giant grin across her face.

They all walked back into the dressing room and all the moms praised them and even abby did "Brooke I think you were outstanding in the group number well done" miss abby told Brooke her huge grin widened even more after she said that.

"Brooke, time to get ready for our duet now!" I said to her and she grabbed her duet costume and went and got changed I went to the other side and got changed too. We both walked out and everyone said we both looked beautiful, Kelly wanted to take a picture so me and Brooke got closer together and Kelly snapped a picture on her phone.

Me and Brooke walked up to the wings of the stage whilst everyone else took a seat in the audience.