Chapter 11

Brandon's POV:

I text josh telling him I was ready to leave to get my tux for prom, I walked to josh' house and he walked out.

We decided to take Josh's car, and soon we arrived at the mall and headed straight for my tux.

We walked in and I picked three up I tried all three on, and decided on a plain black simple tux, we finished in no time.

We drove back home and josh dropped me off outside my house, I walked in and went straight up to my room.

Brooke's POV;

I was just laying on my bed watching mean girls, my phone read that I had a message from Brandon. I opened the message

Brandon: I've got my stuff for prom now! <3 xx

Me: That's so great xx

I decided to call Brandon I was bored an wanted someone to talk to. He picked up after the first ring.

Brandon: Hey Brooke. What's up?

Me: Nothing really I was just a bit bored and decided to ring you

Brandon: Okay, Prom is only 6days away!!

Me: I know! I'm so excited! I'm so excited for Spain aswell

Brandon: Me too, this summer will be really good

Me: I thought aswell, we should go to the mall on Saturday to get the few things we need for our vacation.

Brandon: Sounds like a plan, I gotta go now. Love you

Me: Love you too. Bye

Brandon: Bye!

______________________

I put on a vest top and some pyjama shorts. I turned the television off and plugged my headphones into my phone, I listened to my and Brandon's duet song and ran the dance through my head because we had dance tomorrow and Friday then competition on Saturday. Me and Brandon had decided to go to the mall straight after competition on Saturday as it started at 10:30am and finished at 1:30pm so we would have plenty time to go to the mall.

I turned off my phone, put it on my bedside table and fell asleep.

________________________

I woke up to the piercing sound of my alarm clock, I slowly rolled out of bed and walked to pick out my outfit .

I decided on a white cami with my skinny light blue jeans and my white flat converse, I then walked to the bathroom and had a quick shower and brushed my teeth, I walked back into my bedroom and put on my clothes I then turned on the straightener and blow dried my hair whilst waiting for the straightener to heat up.

I finished my hair and applied a bit of light makeup. I turned on my phone and put it on charge for a bit whilst I went to get some breakfast.

I finished my breakfast and ran up to my bedroom to get my phone and bag. I text Brandon telling him I was ready, he replied by saying he was on his way I had a little look through twitter and instagram whilst waiting for Brandon to knock, I replied to a few tweets off my fans then locked my phone to hearing a knock on the door I rushed to the door to see Brandon, I gave him a hug and a kiss and told my mom I was leaving.

I reminded Brandon that we had dance tonight he sighed but we weren't actually to bothered because we were looking forward to our duet.

We soon arrived at school and headed to our lockers then homeroom.