three

Hiding a pair of bright red lingerie underneath her tunic, she walked through the sanctuary, bearing her greetings to those who passed by her.

She had gone out in her tunic, then once she got into the village, she changed into her daily clothes. She bought pairs on lingerie for herself. They made her feel different and beautiful.

It was easy to hide them. Snooping was not common between the sisters. Everyone had their own rooms anyway.

"Hello, Priest Namjoon," Lily greeted, a smile on her face.

He nodded in return. "Sister Lily." He then proceeded to continue on walking through the hallways as he was doing before.

Lily's smile faltered and she tried not to frown. She turned around and decided to follow Namjoon instead.

"Priest Namjoon, are you angry with me?" she asked. "I'm sorry if I did something wrong."

He sighed and stopped walking, turning around to look at her. "You know what you did, Sister Lily," he whispered. "Actions like that are not welcomed in here nor in this religion."

She pouted. "I'm sorry," she whispered, fidgeting around in her tunic. "I've just... I can't help the lewd thoughts that escape my mind whenever you're near."

Behind Namjoon, the small cross on the wall was slowly turning upside down.

"Sister Lily, why now? Is your mind in the right mindset? What has changed?" Namjoon asked.

The cross was completely upside down now. The table underneath the cross was shaking slightly.

"So much has changed," she whispered. "You wouldn't understand."

Then, the cross turned back up and the table stopped moving, as Lily walked pass it.