nine

"Did you enjoy the dream last night?" Lily asked.

Namjoon couldn't answer, so he nodded. He had no control over his own actions.

Lily grinned in delight. "Oh - I'm so happy to hear that. You know, when I first started changing, I couldn't believe what was happening. I was scared, but I accepted it at the same time. You must be wondering what's happening. It seems as though the succubus, Lilith, and the ruler of Hell, Satan, has chosen us. They're going to give us powers and implant themselves into us, so we can rule the world. They'll help us make decisions. What do you think?"

"I think it's..."

Namjoon knew it wasn't right. His whole life, he was taught to be a good boy. He didn't hate his life. He wanted to rid the world of its demons, but now Lily wasn't Lily, but still Lily.

She was just different, and so was Namjoon. Little by little, he was starting to act different. He was more willing to do whatever Lily wanted to do. He was more willing to rebel against everything that God loves and protects.

Slowly, Namjoon nodded. "...wonderful. I enjoyed those dreams."

"Wouldn't you like the real thing now?" Lily asked seductively, putting her hand on his knee.

Namjoon gulped and nodded. Lily took off his glasses and unbuttoned his shirt.

"Lean back and enjoy the ride. Then, we'll rule the world."