four

Her own fingers couldn't satisfy her. She didn't even try to suppress the moans that left her mouth.

She didn't really care who heard her, because there was actually only one person she cared about.

Even if she swirled her finger over her clit, she would never reach the level of satisfaction she needed.

Her eyes opened slightly as she leaned her head back to stare at the cross above her headboard. The cross abruptly turned upside down and the Bible on her desk started flipping nonstop.

The lights flickered on and off, the blankets on the bed were thrown across the room, the pen from the desk was scribbling on the walls, until she finally reached her small time of an orgasm.

Lily sighed and stared at the ceiling as she slipped her hands out from her underwear. She sat up and smiled in satisfaction as she looked around the room.

She liked how the room currently looked. It was messy - unorganized. She stood up and smoothened down her tunic and put on her headdress.

She sucked in a deep breath and screamed. "SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE!"

There was loud pattering of feet. Someone ran into the door, jiggling the doorknob.

"Sister Lily? Sister Lily, are you all right?"

"Priest Namjoon? Oh - please, help me! There is something sinister in here!"

"Sister Lily, the door won't open!" Namjoon shouted devastatedly.

Lily jumped slightly up and down and hyped herself up before loudly slapping herself across the face. She let out a shriek of pain before collapsing onto her knees.

She looked up at he ceiling and closed her eyes. She laced her fingers together and began to pray for forgiveness.

"O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins because of Thy just punishments, but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, Who art all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasions of sin."

The door suddenly opened. Namjoon walked in, breathing heavily. He looked around, eyeing the upside cross and writing on the walls in fear.

THE END IS NEAR. THE END IS NEAR.
REDRUM. REDRUM.
666.