six

Namjoon was sticking closer to Lily now. He was afraid there was a demon trailing close behind her, so he tried to go everywhere with her at all times.

Of course, there were times when he could not be near him. Sometimes, he had cases to review. Sometimes, she needed to use the restroom. But when the day was over and night fell upon them, it was time for them to go to their respective bedrooms.

Namjoon had more authority than Lily, so his bedroom was one of the funniest, meaning that it was farther away and higher up in the castle.

He couldn't protect her at night, so he could only pray to God that no force would touch nor hurt her.

Lily was muttering to herself in the confines of her locked room. From afar, someone would think she was praying. She was on her knees, eyes closed, head bowed, and hands clasped together.

But if someone looked close enough, that was not the case. She was not praying. Even in her holy garments and headpiece, she was not holy.

The cross she was in front of was upside down, leaning only one thing; there was an unholy and demonic spirit inside Lily.

But the real question to ask would be; was the spirit dormant since her birth?

Lily was accidentally named after Lilith, a Succubus and one of the concubines to the Dark Lord. A mother of her orphanage named her that. It was the first name that popped into her mind.

Lily never knew her real parents. She was an orphan, and as she started to noticing her newly found powers and dark thoughts, she began wondering where she was really from.