seven

Succubi and Incubi could easily enter humans' dreams. It was easier to have sex with them that way.

The humans would think it was a dream, but then they would wake up to see a beautiful enchanter or enchantress above them.

Namjoon moaned out loud, not realizing what was really happening to him. He could feel pleasure and euphoria in ways he had never felt before.

His eyes slowly opened, but he couldn't see straight. His eyes were blurry and the more pleasure he received, his eyes would close once more.

His room was as dark as the midnight sky with no stars. A figure was on top of him, swaying back and forth, rubbing herself onto him.

His erect cock was inside of her. Namjoon was a virgin until that night. He had never felt such pleasure like he currently was.

The figure on top of him hummed and covered his eyes just in case he wanted to take a peek. She smiled coyly on top of him as she continued to ride him.

"Shh... I'll make you happy tonight, Namjoon. You'll never be able to forget me."

He groaned in response, not knowing what to do. His body was lazily paralyzed. He wasn't able to move, but he didn't really want to. He just wanted her to ride his pleasure out until he passed out.