Fregley's emergency

it was twilight, the fireflies were floating in the chilly night air. my newly hunted pets were clanking in their jars in my satchel. I was on the rough side of town, I didn't like it but it was the best place to find shrews. SERIOUS SHREWS, GOOD QUALITY AND FINE PELTS. it was very scary, I was so lost. it was late at night and I was panicking because I didn't know where to go. when suddenly I stumble upon a familiar van. I run my fingers across the crude letter that spelled out my god's band. I hear noises from inside the van, my heart skips a beat. I see Rodricks bear back I gasp, instantly turned on. the window is open so I reach in. and caress his skinny shoulders. he moans. I snicker and continue before I see an alien arm wrap around his neck. INTRUDER! I hit the hand and say.

" I will protect you my lord" Rodrick whips his head around to see me and screams revealing some girl underneath him. 

"what the fuck," says Rodrick enraged I cower as he yells at me. " why are you following me you fucking creep can't you see I am preoccupied?". my heart shatters but i love the aggressive tone he is using. The girl under him starts yelling and pushes him off. she grabs her bag and walks out of the van. Rodrick slams his fist into the dashboard. " you ruined my hookup and now I am going to kill you".

i'd love that  " I..I'm sorry I didnt know I just am really lost and need to get home"

" why are you out here anyways?" he grumbles opening the door. don't say shrews, say something smooth

"I came here to fight" I said nervously focusing on the road. 

"who?" said Rodrick.

"Greg Heffley" I say Rodrick raises an eyebrow. 

"why?"

" I have my reasons"

" let me help you" he said "I hate my brother"

"then drive bitch" I say trying to sound demanding, Rodrick turns on his latest single and speeds off. leaving me to figure out how I am going to fight his brother and impress him.