The Kidnapping

A/N: Sorry it's been so long since we last reinstalled the series. We've been pretty darn busy with all that high school has thrown at us. For example, we joined the taxidermy club, and it has taken a massive toll on our mental health. It's really hard going on the highway every day searching for pelts. Yesterday we found an unfortunate skunk that got pummeled by a truck :( Hopefully you understand ;)

Fregley's P.O.V.

I heard something pull up to my house. I tightened my bonnet and put on my nightdress to get a better look at the perpetrator. I couldn't see anything. Was I hallucinating? Must be grandma shrooms. But then I heard a loud pounding and broken glass. I grabbed Rebecca and whispered in her ear, "What do you think that is, fair maiden? A new houseguest?"

Rebecca snarled. 

I looked through the paneless window. My parents don't believe in glass. The night blew through my nightdress, causing my bonnet to fly off of my red locks, leaving them exposed to the dark night. My brown orbs looked up and down my yard, hoping to find the source of the noise. Perhaps it was a large mammal that I could gently strangle and use for my taxidermy. I cracked my knuckles, preparing myself for the suffocation.

All of a sudden the beautiful face in all of Jehovah's creation popped up from outside the window. Alas! I was still in strangulation mode so my reflexes kicked in so I wrapped my freckly, scrawny hands around his thiccc neck. "What the fuck, you little shit!" my prince gasped as I realized my mistake and let go immediately. 

"I am so sorry, gorgeous one! I mistook you for a warm-blooded critter!" Rodrick gave me a confused look. Immediately sensing my mistake, I hastily amended, "Don't worry, babe, you're still my critter!"

" I can't believe I'm doing this," said Rodrick running his hand through his tangled locks. His brown orbs illuminated by his hastily drawn eyeliner. 

"what are you fretting over my lover?" I pondered. 

" Just get in my car before I change my mind," Rodrick said desperately suddenly bring a knife to my throat. However, I was calm as I noticed a merciful, confused look in his eyes. The same one I notice when I Gently strangle my critters. I knew he wasn't going to kill me. 

" As you wish Rodrick," I said, " just let me grab my grinch".  I waddled over to my bed and grabbed my bonnet. Securing it to my fiery curls. Then I threw Rebecca out my window. Seeing as I didn't need her anymore. I grabbed my beloved stuffed Grinch. (A/N) I provided an image of the grinch for reference. If you have anything negative to say about my grinch it was a creative choice and my feelings will be hurt. Grinches mean a lot to my family so think about that before you bad mouth my green men. 

"Hurry up you disgusting twit!" Rodrick hollered

"Hurry up you disgusting twit!" Rodrick hollered. I thought my parents rousing from their slumber, so I hurried to the car, nightdress trailing behind me. 

"Your bonnet would look better on my Meemaw," Rodrick jeered at me. My feelings were temporarily hurt. "It's a family heirloom," I whimpered, feeling very self-conscious. I suddenly ripped it off. 

"Hey I didn't mean it like that. I actually think it compliments your curls," Rodrick said kindly, placing the bonnet on his own head. "Come along, let us depart."