Chapter 6 Father and Son Time

Byakuya's POV

   We walked through the woods, night falling fast. Hisana and Akyoshi had little things they needed to bring. We would have gotten back to Seireitei faster using flash step, but Hisana and Akyoshi didn't know how to do it. So we took the long route, walking. Rukia was talking to Hisana about what happened when she wasn't there. Filling in some of the empty holes. They got along nicely. Akyoshi on the other hand was falling behind, stumbling on every branch or stump there was to be. It irritated me, does he really have to be tripping over every other thing.

"I'm not irritating if that's what your getting upset about. I just can't see. I don't know how you can see?" Akyoshi called out. Darn him, how did he know I was irritated?

"I just know. I had that ability since I was a small kid." Akyoshi said "It's really helpful, if your trading or buying something. You know if there lying or not."

I turn around and face him.

"What am I feeling now, then?" I ask him.

"Nervous." he said grinning "That was a easy one because I can somewhat see you trembling."

"I was not nervous. I was neutral." I said ignoring the giggles coming from Hisana and Rukia.

"Liar!" Akyoshi said "You were nervous, then worried, and now your neutral. What are you nervous about?"

 I sigh

"Do you always have to ask a lot of questions concerning me?" I tell him a frown coming to my face.

"Yup, why?"

"They irritate me." I said as I turn around and continue to walk.

"I'm just curious about you. I only knew you for about a couple of hours." He said running up to me.

"What's your favorite color? Do you like lychee's?" Akyoshi kept saying. I have to admit, he acts like me when I was younger. So I guess it is my fault. This is going to be a long night.