Chapter 26 Nobody Home

Byakuya's POV

   Despite my protests to let me down, they kept running till we were 2 blocks away from the warehouse. I watch as Rukia puts the band on Akyoshi's arm and the reatsiu fades. I groan as they laid me on a bench.

"Hey Byakuya, you all right?" Ichigo said as Rukia began basic kido. 

Rukia's POV

   I began to heal his wounds. We needed Orihime, but she was on a trip with Tatsuki. Nii-sama and several deep slashes in the chest, numerous cuts on his body, and he still had the poison in him. And with him in this condition they had very little time left. 

"Renji, open the Senkai gate. We have to get him to the Kuchiki House!" I told him "Ichigo, come with us."

"Sure." he said as he helped Byakuya up.

"Leave me here, for this is the last time I'm going to say it." Nii-sama croaked.

"I'm not going to let you die, if I can help it." I told him as we raced through the to Seireitei.

We got of the Senkai gate at the manor. 

"Hisana! Anybody!" i scream, but there was no reply. The grounds were empty.

"Where is everybody?" Akyoshi asked.

"There probably at a Captain's meeting or wait! There was the Seireitei Annuall meeting today. Everybody was invited." Renji said "We should probably head there."

"But can Byakuya make it that far?" Ichigo said looking down at Nii-sama.