Part Seventeen

*+*

"You stole something from me." Whispered a voice in the darkness, the suddenness of it startled Lúthien. She immediately sat upright in bed, a shiver slowly slithered down her spine.

When she began to look around, Lúthien realized that she was in complete darkness. The only familiar thing she could comprehend was her bed.

It was totally silent besides the sound of her breathing and the pounding from within her chest. It remained steady but powerful as she placed her hand over her unsteady heart.

"You stole something from me." It repeated, the voice was feminine

"Who are you?"

"The moment I have my hands around your neck, I will see to it that you suffer."

"You think I'm afraid of you Onna?" Lúthien spat, recognizing the voice. The sorceress scoffed in response

"You should be." It didn't take much to understand that this whole little scenario was in fact a dream of some sort

"And why's that?" She snorted

"You killed Eris."

"Not so powerful without him are you?" Lúthien folded her arms and raised a brow

"You've weakened me for now mage."

"If you're going to do something I suggest you get to it, I need my beauty sleep."

"I will have my revenge. I'm going to kill you slowly, making sure you have a torturous end. And I'll make sure Thranduil will be there to witness your anguish. He will hear you scream, see the way you cry out in pain. Once you're finally dead and completely drained of life, I'm going to have my with your King. When I'm through with him, I'll devour his soul entirely until there's nothing but a hollow shell."

"You're meaningless threats are quite entertaining. But I think I'd rather get back to sleep." She yawned

Suddenly, Lúthien was forcefully shoved back down onto her bed. When she looked up, she was met with a vision.

It was Lúthien, she was strung up in chains by her arms, completely bare from the waist up. Her head hung low as Onna approached, she grabbed a large section of hair, pulling it violently so that Lúthien's face was visible.

"I promised you would suffer." Onna turned to glance behind and over her shoulder Lúthien could see Thranduil standing there with a dagger in his possession

"Come forth my King." And he obeyed, making his way over to them

"I want blood." Thranduil said nothing, only nodded in a agreement as he grabbed Lúthien by the face and placed the blade to the side of her neck

"Thranduil please." She begged, looking him in his deadly blue eyes "Don't do this." It was obvious that there was nothing there, no remorse, no second thoughts. There was absolutely nothing keeping him from killing the woman he so dearly loved. A hallow shell almost.

He held the blade to her skin, pressing down and cut her from collar bone to mid chest. Lúthien screamed out in sheer agony as he continued, not once did he hesitate.

The screams rang in Lúthien's head as she closed her eyes, knowing that it wasn't reality. She could hear the spilling of her own blood hit the ground and the sound of Onna's laughter. Eventually it became too much to bear...