Chapter 3

Aria's POV

I wonder what will the guys think of us? Will they be scared of us? Will they not want us to stay with them?

I layed in my sleeping bag and fell asleep.

Aria's Dream...

I woke up and walked out of the tent. Athena was sitting on a log near the fire that was lit the night before the night we spilt the beans. I sat next to her.

"So... I hope the guys still like us." I said

"THEY WON'T THEY THINK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS WERIDER THEN ME YOU ARE A NERD AND WEAK." she yelled

"Athena... there's no need to yell" I said.

"I know I just love Mitch and her did this." she said

She turned her face and there was a giant cut.

"Athena are you ok do you need a hospital?"

"No I'm fine but I need a new heart cause mines BROKEN ALL BECAUSE OF THE STUIPED TURTH JASON YOUR CRUSH ASKED ME!!!" she yelled again.

"Ok thats enough yelling Athena!" I said

She got up and walked off. Then Jason came by.

"Hey Jason."

"Hey Aria... listen... I dont like you anymore... your a creep a werido a nerd..." he said and walked off

Then I woke up from that nightmare

I shot up and scrambled out of my sleeping bag. I ran out all the guys where there. I sat on a log and started to cry.

"Aria whats wrong?" Jason asked me then gave me a hug.

"I had a horrible dream... I dreamt Athena was mad at me and you didn't want me and the Team didnt want me bacause of my powers you all thought I was werid." I said.

"Aria we will want you powers or no powers." Adam said.

"Really?"

"Yea!" The whole team said.

"Good... I was so worried."

I got some eggs and a pan and craked the eggs and a fire table like a stool to put over a fire...I lit the fire so I could start cooking eggs. I made some for Athena, Adam, Mitch, Jason, Ty, Jerome, Ian, and Ryan. I then made my self some and threw some bread into the pan for toast. I made some for everyone. Athena woke up and I had food ready for her. She sat next to me.

"Guys do you still want us in Team Crafted with our powers?"she asked

"Of course!" they all said

"Good I was worried you would be scared of us." she said.

She sat next to me and grabbed her plate of food and some water. She started eating and everyone else was eating.I got up and went into the tent and again grabbed my portable keyboard and started playing Hello how are you by Miku (Anime) and started singing.

Hello

I opened my window

and softly whispered out to the world

how are you

but no ones here and im alone in the room

morning

the morning has arrived

with heavy downpour outside

tick tock

spring times running out so please wind it up today

hello

I thought people like you