two

"I think you hit her too hard. She's still not awake."

"What do you mean? It's the normal strength I always use when I go to the field." What are they talking about?

"Nope, I don't think so. It has been like what, 2 hours?"

Hearing that suddenly woke up. "2 hours?!" I exclaimed. I can't believe I was out for 2 freaking hours.

"Oh you're awake. See? I told you." I recognized the voice. He was the one who hit me on the head earlier. I sneered at him but failed when my head started to pound and I think a bump formed on it. I swear this man would be the first who I'll attack when I got the to chance to work out. Swear.

"Good morning Ms... I'll introduce myself. I am Taeil and this right here is Johnny. He was the one who rescued you from jail." Taeil, the man with the red hair and sweet voice, told me. Somehow he sounds familiar, or maybe not.

(TAEIL below)

"Why am I here? Are you trying fish information from me? Sorry, but I don't know anything so I can't help you and can someone get me an Advil? My head's killing me and I would like to thank you for that Johnny

"Why am I here? Are you trying fish information from me? Sorry, but I don't know anything so I can't help you and can someone get me an Advil? My head's killing me and I would like to thank you for that Johnny." There's something wrong with them if they couldn't taste the sarcasm dripping out of my mouth.

Johnny rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. I was tied to a chair, of course, my hands were behind me and even my feet were tied up. It seems like I'm in an interrogation room of some sort. Well, it's not like it's my first time in a room like this.

"You are not held captive here. The truth is a friend of yours paid us a lot of money and told us to rescue you from jail. He also mentioned you would be really useful if you stay. But my boss would like you to know that you have your own freedom to choose so, what's your decision?" Taeil explained while Johnny came back with the medicine and water. He held it in front of me and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Care to untie me?" I teasingly smiled at him, my bitchiness must be rubbing on him because instead of untying it quickly he tightened it first to the point that my hands went stiff. I cursed at him and drank the medicine.

"Okay first of all I would like to thank the Advil. Second, I would like to thank your boss for giving me the freedom to choose. Third, what are the benefits if I do stay? And last one, you mentioned a friend. I don't have a friend who has a lot of money to hire you." I was leaning against the wall opposite them, thinking of the possible people responsible for the 'rescue'. Taeil mentioned the benefits: that the bed, which I assume would be more comfortable than the last one, free food and equipment that I need would be provided. He also mentioned that their tech guy would appreciate another member when the gang would go out in the field. I nodded to all the rules he mentioned and proceeded to think. The better choice would be to stay because right now I neither have a home, food nor money.

"I'll stay in several conditions." I crossed my arms, let's see if they agree.

"You're free to go, we don't need conditions. It's not like you're really needed here. Also, what if you betray us?" I rolled my eyes at what the most irrelevant person in the room asked.

"Oh right it's not only me and Taeil in this room. Sorry I forgot about you dear Johnny." I smirked and Taeil snickered.

"Doyoung actually needs her. No, he wants her. Don't worry about the betray part, I don't think she would do that." I chuckled and cocked my head to Johnny's direction. It looks like this Doyoung and Taeil knows something.

"I don't know if you are aware of this but I am a lone hacker, that means I don't belong to any gang or anyone in particular, kinda like a freelancer. I just want to make it clear that I've yet to decide if I should join your gang or not. So here are my conditions." Taeil motioned me to go ahead and say it.

"One: I am not in any way entitled to answer any of your members' questions aside from you, since you've made a good impression, and your boss who I need to immediately meet after this. Two: I get my own room and a bathroom with triple door locks just to be safe. Three: I want Johnny 5 meters away from me all the time. Four: Make sure your best fighter teaches me basic self-defense lessons. And last, buy me new clothes." I glanced at the clothes I'm wearing, the once white uniform was now covered with dust, maybe from the explosion.

Taeil agreed with the conditions but told me to settle the decision of joining for later when their boss arrives. We arrived in my room with Johnny 5 meters behind us. Taeil suggested I should sleep since the others were still outside and Doyoung's also asleep so I can't talk to him at the moment.

Now, I'm lying on my queen-sized bed, soft as a feather, waiting for Taeil to show up with his clothes. Since this is a gang, that means if I join them then that would mean that that traitor would be an automatic rival. A knock on my door broke me out of my thoughts and Taeil was there leaning against the door with clothes in his hand.

"Don't tell me you're having second thoughts? That's not good 'cause I already told the boss what we-" I cut him off and sat up.

"I was thinking." He walked towards me and handed me his clothes.

"About?" Should I ask him so there wouldn't be any misunderstanding?

"About how stupid I am not to ask who you guys are. So, who are you guys?" I asked and he lightly laughed.

"Right, I thought you weren't gonna ask. We're NCT, the rising gang everyone talks about." Oh shit I fucked up.

wanted to share my fave gif 

woop