eleven

"Can you please stop scratching your head? You're ruining your hair." Wendy swatted my hand away from my head. I rolled my eyes and leaned towards the window.

Right now, we were heading to the club where Taeyeon should be. Lucas, Jungwoo and I were inside a limousine with Wendy, Winwin as the driver. Our hair was all colored; Lucas' now a blondie, Jungwoo with orange hair is not that bad, and I had silver hair with blue tips which were curled. These won't last long since Jungwoo and I agreed to color it back to black as soon as the mission is finished, but Lucas decided to keep his current hair. Lucas and I were wearing makeup, which was all Joy's work.

"Isn't her top a bit short?" Lucas questioned.

"That's why it's called a crop top dumbass." Wendy sneered. The top was exposing half of my belly but I had a jacket on. The gun was strapped next to my left armpit, that's why it's a little bit uncomfortable. Seulgi told us that the two men can get 'touchy' so instead of them feeling the gun, exposing my belly would be better so that it would be the only part they'd be distracted on. Seulgi and I worked out for the last 3 days to make my belly slim. After this, I would make Jisung buy all the foods that I like.

"We're here. Don't get caught." Winwin announced, I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. I made Jisung and Chenle slap me earlier, to which they protested but still did it, so I can make the nervousness flowing in me go away.

The three of us got out of the limousine, we kept our faces hidden until we went inside the club named 'Galaccia'. The reporters were curious who were in the limousine but figured that we were just rich kids. Different colored lights filled the room, the dancefloor filled with people and drinks in their hands.

I grinned and leaned into Lucas, "Where is she Doyoung?" Lucas laughed, acting like I whispered something funny.

"She's upstairs in the VIP lounge with her friends and bodyguards. Yuta's working there too, at the bar near their table. Johnny's going to be near the dance floor." I nodded and pulled Jungwoo to me and linked our arms, Taeil told us to act like we're really close with each other. We walked towards to the bouncer guarding the stairs leading to the VIP lounge.

"Name?"

Lucas stood in front of us, "Justin Wong." The bouncer checked the list and let us in. As we walk pass their table, I made eye contact with Sehun and smirked at him. The table Jungwoo chose was just opposite Taeyeon's table, making it easy to track their moves. Sunny and Tiffany were already passed out on another table, Sooyoung and Yoona were taking small sips from their glasses while eyeing Lucas and Jungwoo.

"Nice work. They're already whipped for you guys, except for Chanyeol." Haechan laughed through the in-ears. Yuta approached us and gave us a menu. We pretended that we were choosing drinks. Yuta and Taeyong already told us they were going to give us non-alcoholic drinks but would make them smell like it so there would be no suspicions. Yuta bowed after handed the menu, the three of us relaxed.