twenty

(title was originally TWOTEEN lol... idk whats up with my caratzen ass... anyway here's the chapter)

"With all those whips and slaps, a normal girl would have fainted right now. Don't you think so, Henry?"

This 'Henry' laughed, "Yeah, but she ain't any normal girl. She's just like her brother, fuckin-"

"Shut the fuck up! Let's just kill her already!" Another man yelled. I was blindfolded all the way here, which I don't know where. They started to torture me once they've tied me on a chair. I'm quite thankful I know all the members of Super Junior, but then it's no use since I can't see their faces. All those training was useless, should've been taught on how to escape from kidnappers. I also should've tapped my in-ears, though I don't know if it'll work since we were in a crash earlier.

"What do you even want from me?" I groggily asked, my head swinging back and forth.

A slap was their reply and taped my mouth again, "This bitch got the nerve to talk back. I say let's kill her already!"

"Heechul! Can you stop fucking tell us to kill her already? You're becoming annoying today, seriously man." After that comment, a fight broke out from what I'm hearing.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do Piggy." This 'Heechul' then walked out with someone since I can hear many footsteps.

I gulped, my throat my getting dry. I could only think of one thing; how did my brother endure this? Key said he was the best fighter, just how many wounds did he have?

I flinched when someone touched my shoulder, "Hey, hey, I'm going to remove the blindfold okay?"

He removed the blindfold and I recognized his face; it was Kyuhyun. From what I've seen, he's somehow the one with an open heart. I looked at him straight in the eyes and just stared at him.

"I know you're hurt, but hang on a little longer. Our leader will be here any moment, apparently, he didn't approve of this that's why-" He was cut off when another man walked in the area.

"Kyuhyun! What the hell are you doing? What if the others saw you? Put on the blindfold again!" Ryeowook harshly whispered while Kyuhyun put on the blindfold again.

"Are they near yet? This girl is going to lose consciousness anytime now." Kyuhyun said.

"Siwon texted me, they told me they're going as fast as they can. All w-" Gunshots echoed the area and I lifted my head, even though I can't see anything. Minutes passed and I can hear someone being dragged and stopped just in front of me.

Someone harshly pulled the blindfold off of me. My eyes widened at the sight of Jaehyun, blood trickling down from his forehead and his right leg was shot. His hands were tied behind his back and was forced to kneel down. Just now, I realized that he went here on his own. If he and Mark were on the way to meet us, then that means he went on without Mark as he tends to the three in the car.

"Wow, your Prince Charming has arrived. Though it's not the sight of a prince you were hoping for huh?" I glared at Henry. Shindong's shirt was bloody while Henry's arm was shot, though he wasn't really complaining about it.

Henry scowled and slapped me, "You got the nerve to fucking glare at me, this bithc!"

Ryeowook put the blindfold on me again, "Is anyone hungry?... Come on, we haven't had any breakfast since you guys dragged us here. We should at least get some food, alright?"

"What about them?"

"They won't escape. She's too weak and he's injured." After a few seconds, all I could hear were faint footsteps and Jaehyun's sharp intake of breaths.

"...Are you okay?" I nodded at his question. I can't see or even say anything at this situation.

"Don't worry about the others, Mark and Taeil are tending to them. The DREAM unit are sent to one of the safe houses. I don't who exactly would be here later but try to stay awake, okay?" He whispered and I nodded again. With Jaehyun here with me, I don't think we can-

"You miss us motherfuckers?!" How do they eat so quickly? My blindfold was yanked away from my head again. Shindong knocked out Jaehyun by hitting him on the head. I shouted over my taped mouth, Jaehyun's head was bleeding and he landed on the cold ground.

"Why is your backup so slow?! I wanna fucking pull this gun and go ddu-du-ddu-du on them!" Heechul mimicked shooting a machine gun. Someone's phone suddenly pinged and everyone went silent. Heechul pulled out his phone and read the message, Henry and Shindong looking over to see what it was about.

"Ohhh... It looks like someone is here to meet you, young lady. Tell her to come up now, Heechul." Shindong told him and he scowled.

"Don't order me around, Piggy." A few moments later, the sound of clicking heels were heard besides Jaehyun soft breaths and me wincing.

"...What is this about Heechul? You better not waste my tim- What the hell?!" My eyes widened when I saw the familiar girl. Yoona was standing there, both her hands over her mouth.

"What the hell are you five doing to a young girl?! She-"

"She is the sister of the traitor. The traitor who you had an affair with Yoona. The traitor who used you to-"

"Stop talking about that time. Who fucking cares if she's his sister?! Let her go now!"

Henry blocked her way, "Nope, no can do. First, we need to-" A bang was heard from outside, much louder than a normal explosive Renjun demonstrated before.

"Finally! We're gonna have fun! Yoona, you stay here and put a gun on her head. If anyone comes, shoot her okay?" Henry gave her a gun and pointed at my head. I started to cry, I don't want to die. The five men hurriedly went outside while Yoona was standing there, pointing a gun at me. I shook my head at her, pleading for her not to shoot me.

A few minutes have passes and all I can hear were sounds of numerous gunfires. Jaehyun was still unconscious and Yoona was still pointing a gun at me.

Lucas suddenly came into view, Yoona saw him and if it wasn't for me not being able to drink for the past few hours then I could've really pissed my pants right now. I closed my eyes for the bullet to strike my head and pop my brains.

Maybe this is the end for me. I'm sorry Minho but I think we'll be seeing each other soon.

hope you enjoyed the chapter... BABYEEE *pyong*