four

"So... a girl is finally joining us?"

"What are you saying? Isn't Red Velvet in our gang?"

"Red Velvet is not in our gang Chenle."

My ears perked up when I heard the other members mention Red Velvet. They're affiliated with Red Velvet too?

The three of us entered the con room Taeyong mentioned and all their eyes were on us. I noticed Taeil standing at the side of the room and he nodded at me. The room has a long table with about 20 chairs. It was only then that I noticed that Johnny was on the opposite side of the room, far from me. I smiled at the sight of him, his mouth formed a scowl and continued to glare at me.

Taeyong cleared his throat and everyone took a seat. Doyoung pulled me to his side and I took a sit between him and Taeil. "Is everyone already in here?"

"Lucas and Winwin are already on their way from the airport, they've picked up Mark and Kun. They'll be here in a few minutes." Taeil said while looking at his phone and Taeyong nodded.

"Are they injured?" Ten asked and Taeil shook his head. A boy who seemed younger than me raised his hand and we all looked at him. There were 5 more boys who seem to be his age, sitting at the far end of the table.

Taeyong motioned for him to say what he wants. "Won't she introduce herself? By the way, my name is Chenle." The boy with faded green hair asked and I turned my head to look at Taeyong, waiting for his approval. He then sighed and waved his hand, signaling me to stand up. I groaned and stood up.

"I'm Song Harin, nice to meet you Chenle." I looked at the boy and gave him a small smile. A boy sitting beside him waved at me and smiled, his eyes forming a crescent shape. Doyoung started clapping and I sat down again, embarrassed at what he just had did.

"Are you sure she's fit for this? Can we trust her?" A guy with colored hair started talking. He was leaning on the table with his hand supporting his chin.

"She's not exactly for field work Jaehyun. She's going to be working with me, also Taeil and I know she wouldn't dare betray us." Doyoung explained to this guy Jaehyun. I'm actually curious with what kind of information they have on me, why they trust me so easily, and how much Taeil and Doyoung knows.

Everyone in the room were introducing themselves, we were about to reach the young members when the door suddenly opened and the familiar loud voice of 1905 filled the whole room. My eyes widened, "You- What? What the hell?!"

"1909! You missed me? Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up." 1905 winked and three more guys walked in. I was dumbfounded at the situation I'm in, just when I thought I won't see him ever again. 1905's real name was Lucas and he's a con artist who slipped during his work that's why he got caught. With a face like his, he wouldn't be suspected as a con artist. Doyoung and I headed to the cyber room where he works. He said he was going to give me a profile of all the members for me to recognize their faces and memorize their names. 

"I think they're not used to new faces huh." I quipped. Doyoung snorted, we stopped in front of metal door with an eye and fingerprint scanner on the side. Doyoung bent and leveled his eye, a clicking sound was heard and the door opened.

"Not really, you could say they're not used to girls in the gang even though Red Velvet comes by often. I'll give you access to the room, follow me." The cyber room was quite big, 5 LED monitors were attached to the walls with 3 keyboards. I followed Doyoung to a small room inside the cyber room, he took my fingerprints and scanned my eye. The only ones who have access to the room would be me, Doyoung and Taeyong who rarely goes inside.