05| invisibility is a thing now...great

(A/N: if you skipped to this chapter, you didn't miss anything besides the fact that Henry and Cassie are dating now and Cassie explains some of her life in the past chapters🥀)

Season 1 Episode 5

November 26, 2011

Henry's POV

*2 months later

I was at my house with Cassie, when Jasper came in.

"1000," Jasper said. 1000...?

"Uh, the number of times you forgot to wear underwear" I guessed.

"Okay, that is just disgusting, Jasper," Cassie says.

"No, that only happened like nine times," Jasper said then checked if he was wearing underwear. He sighed then said, "Ten". Oh, Jasper.

"Okay?" Cassie said laughing. I love her laugh, it's so adorable.

"1000 what?" I asked Jasper.

"Sit-ups, I'm talking about sit-ups, boy," Jasper said then Cassie started laughing. As I said before, I love her laugh.

"No way you can do 1000 sit-ups," I say.

"Pshh, not in a row but I've done 4 sit-ups every day for the past 250 days. Which is 1000!" Jasper said then Cassie stopped laughing.

"Wow, hardcore," Cassie said sarcastically.

"Punch me, punch me right in the gut" Jasper said, patting his gut. I got up then punched him then he fell down.

"You okay?" Cassie asked Jasper, coming to me and I put my arm around her.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna rest down here," Jasper said.

Piper walked to me and Cassie.

"And this is for you" Piper handed me a plate full of my favorite snack.

"Aww, look Henry it's your favorite snack," Cassie said then went behind me and put her arm around my neck.

She kisses me on the cheek then whispered, "It's a trap".

"What's this?" I asked Piper as Cassie let go of my neck and I hold her hand.

"It's your favorite, grilled cheese with cheez-its," Piper said. Cassie and I looked at each other then back to Piper.

"Why are you giving me this?" I asked Piper.

"Cause I'm your sister and I love you" Piper answered.

"Don't trust her?" Jasper said then groaned in pain.
I touch the cheez-its to see if it would explode or not. It did not.

"It won't explode. Just enjoy it." Piper told me.

"Oh, by the way, can I borrow your Yo-Pro camera?" Piper asked.

"Ha, I knew it," I said.

"What?" Piper asked innocently.

"You brought me this so, you want something" I answer.

"Come on, man," Piper said.

"Sorry, I spent over two hundred bucks on that thing and I'm not lending it to anybody, sorry," I say then Piper walks to me and crumbles up my grilled cheese and cheez-its. Then walks away.

"I told you so," Jasper said.

"Do you wanna get punched again?" Cassie asked Jasper.

"No" Jasper answered and Cassie gives a satisfying smile to him. Char came into the house.