09| egotistical

Season 1 Episode 9

December 29, 2011

Cassie's POV

Henry, Charlotte, and I are waiting for Jeff. "Where is he?" I asked.

"I don't know. Jeff!!! Come on, you're gonna miss your flight," Henry said while putting his arm around me.

"I'm coming," Jeff said and comes with a mattress on his back. Why? I have no idea. He's mentally unstable.

"What is he-?" Char asked.

"Jeff, what are you doing with that mattress?" Henry asked.

"I taking it on my trip," Jeff answered.

"They're not gonna let you take a mattress on a plane," I say.

"Yeah, you're right," Jeff said and puts the mattress down.

"Maybe I shouldn't go," Jeff said and goes to the crime computer.

"See, I knew it," Henry said.

"Jeff, you can't blow off your cousin's wedding," Char said.

Jeff turns the chair around to face us. "I know but most marriages don't work out. I'll just go to his next one" Jeff said and tried to go back to his room but we stopped him.

"Okay, okay, okay. Just admit that your afraid to leave town cuz you think me, Cassie, Charlotte, and Schwaz can't handle things here without you" Henry said.

"Well, what if there's an emergency?" Jeff asked.

"Then, we'll blow a bubble. Kid Danger and Girl Danger will deal with it," I say then Schwaz comes in.

"Hey, shouldn't you be on your way to the airport?" Schwaz asked Jeff.

"Yes," I say then Henry, Char, and I drag him to the elevator.

"I need my suitcase, BORK" Jeff called then Bork came with a big box and puts it on the floor. Who the fuck-

"Thanks, buddy," Jeff said then gave Bork raw steak. The fuck...? I don't wanna know.

"What's in here?" Henry asked. Oh, so we're just going to gloss over the fact that a big man just came into the room and took a huge piece of raw steak like a dog?

"Stuff I might need like cotton swabs, shampoo, non-cotton swabs. You know what, let's talk about all the different kinds of swabs" Jeff said.

"Stalling," Henry said as he points at Jeff.

"It's only three days," I say as I roll my eyes. 

"We can handle it. Go" Charlotte said, pointing at the elevator.

"Ok, alright, after one more hula dance with Laylani," Jeff said. 

"No," Henry, Char, and I said in a unison.

"Fine but you two better not let any bad guys get away with crimes while I'm gone," Jeff said to us then tries to pick up the suitcase.

"Wow, too heavy better stay here," Jeff says and tries to leave but Schwaz stops him.

"No, I'll get the antigrave" Schwaz says.

Um, what's an antigrave? I guess it's anti to grave? "Grave" is probably gravity. It's anti to gravity so it makes heavy objects light as it would in space. It just rejects gravity.

"Antigrave?" Char asked.

"Yeah, It's a device that you attach to really heavy things to make it a lot lighter" Jeff explained then Schwaz comes with the antigrave, attaches it to the luggage, and turns it on.