Chapter 7

Samantha's P.O.V

"I love you and I'll call you when I land." Luke smiles and kisses me on the cheek. I nod and he jumps in the car with the other guys.

I'm actually sick so I'm stuck here. I have pneumonia and I'm not supposed to really go out. I got really sick and Luke had to take me to the hospital and it wasn't nice. It was just like the last time I got it three years ago. I look like hell and I kept throwing up. I practically had to beg Luke to go with the guys because he didn't want to leave me.

"Babe, you think I'd leave you when you're sick?" I turn back to the door from my place in the hallway, and Luke is smiling.

"I told you to go. You have to and you need to see your mom."

"That's why you're coming with me." I laugh and he nods.

"Go change out of your pajamas and I'll be waiting right here. Don't worry I already packed." I go upstairs and I change into my black jeans and my white and navy sweater. I pull on my socks and black rain boots and I grab my dark red bag. I throw my hair up and I put on some under eye concealer. I go downstairs and Luke already has my cup of tea and I laugh.

"Thank you." I laugh and he puts an arm around me. We lock the house up and put the alarm on before going into the car with the guys.

"Little miss sick is here." Mikey smiles and I nod.

"Yes and she feels awful so please no comment on how bad she looks." I laugh. We go to the airport and we all get on the plane.

I sit down and I am not feeling too hot. I'm between Ashton and Michael and I put my headphones on the minute the light goes on. Ashton is making faces with Luke who is across from him and Michael is watching some movie. Calum is across from me and asleep.

An hour goes by and it's fine. I do though have really bad chest pain and it hurts a lot when I breathe. I push the button making my chair go like a bed and I turn on some softer music and I close my eyes. My sweater is bothering me so I take it off revealing my tank top. I feel something thrown at me and I look up.

"What do you want Ashton?"

"You okay? You don't look okay."

"No, I'm sick and I want to go to bed."

"Do I need to get Luke?"

"No."

"Luke, Sammy doesn't feel okay." He tells him and if I could hit him I would but there's the divider between the seats.

"Did you want Atticus?" Ashton asks and I nod. I see Luke stand up and grabs the raccoon from my bag. He hands it to Ashton who hands it to me.

"Thank you." I mumble before hugging Atticus and closing my eyes. I can't fall asleep so I decided watching a movie is a good idea. I watch Harry Potter and I get through the first three movies. I no longer feel tired so I look around. I see Michael is awake so I poke him from over the divider.

"Yes?"

"I'm bored."

"Join the club." I laugh and I take out my phone. I see all over Instagram is pictures of the magcon family plus some in Barcelona. I switch onto Twitter and it's the same thing.

"Can't escape these people." I groan and I go onto Tumblr. My safe place. The flight goes by with me reblogging pictures of grilled cheese and pictures of other food and before you know it, I'm at Luke's house.

"Hey mom." Luke smiles walking into the house.

"Hey honey. Oh Sammy it's great to see you."

"It's nice to see you too." I smile and she smiles back.