Chapter 22

Samantha's P.O.V

"Luke baby, get up." I shake him and he blinks a few times before sitting up.

"What's wrong?"

"We're at your home."

"We're still on a plane."

"I mean we are in Australia." I laugh and he nods. We stand up and I lift up my backpack and he grabs his duffel. We walk out to where we get into the car. We go to his house and I walk in.

"Mom!" I shout and Luke laughs. She walks out and I hug her.

"What's up sweetheart?"

"We had to visit you." I laugh and she nods.

"Yeah we are visiting you then going to Nebraska to see her family. That's before we go back to Los Angeles." She nods and I go to Luke's room and I throw the bag down. I go to the kitchen and I jump seeing a familiar women.

"Hello Samantha, are we bearing a child?" She asks worried and I stop in my tracks.

"Grandma, no she isn't."

"Are you sure sweetheart?"

"Grandma, you're scaring her." He tells her and I'm pretty sure my face looses so much color.

"I just remember I never called by brother for his birthday." I say and I walk outside. It actually is his, so I have to call Royce. It's June 29th and he's now twenty-three.

"Hey Royce happy birthday. I love you, I wish I could see you all the time, but I can't. I love you to the moon and back. Bye." I speak and I hang up.

"Babe, you okay?"

"Other than the fact that I'm either pregnant or fat?" I ask and his face softens.

"Well looks like you're pregnant." He says and I sigh.

"Thanks Lucas. You really know how to help me."

"I was getting at the fact that you are not fat and grandma is a basket case."

"So if I'm not fact I'm probably pregnant?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I don't think so, if you were five months pregnant you would be a whole lot bigger."

"Well that makes me feel a lot better so yay, I'm normal sized." I laugh and he nods.

"Come on let's go tell grandma she's crazy." I laugh and we walk inside. We sit down in the living room where she is and she smiles.

"She's not pregnant grands, just a heads up." He tells her and she nods.

"So you haven't done it?"

"Grands I will not answer that question with you."

"So when do you wanna have kids?" She asks and Luke looks at me.

"Um well I turn twenty three in less than a month and she turns twenty so I don't know grandma."

"Well you two are mature adults and we would be great parents." Liz walks out and nods at grandmas comment.

"I would love to be a grandma." She admits and I look down.

"You're making her blush." Luke laughs and wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheeks.

"Well you are on tour all the time." I tell Luke and he looks down.

"I know."

"Hey, we will find away when we do want a family."

"I want a family though, but I have a tour family."