Chapter 19

Samantha's P.O.V

"Babe, wake up."

"No." I groan rolling over.

"Don't make me pull you out of bed and into the arena. That's gonna look weird." He tells me and I keep my face in his pillow. I feel his hands around my waist and he pulls me out of the bed and places me on the ground.

"Get dressed and go eat." I give him the look and he laughs. I take out my shorter type UGG's in chestnut. I look down at my grey sweatpants that cuff at my ankle and my creme colored loose fitting tank top and I shrug.

"Where are we forcing me today?"

"To go on stage and singing for soundcheck then you have an interview." I nod and I grab my cup of tea. I remember that it's January so I throw on a black zip up, not caring whose it is.

"Don't forget your phone." I nod and I walk out of the bus with Luke behind me. We see a few fans and wave before going over and taking pictures with them.

"Sorry for my ratchet state." I laugh and they smile.

"We don't care."

"See, stop caring about your looks." Luke squeezes my shoulders from behind and laughs.

"If I stop caring what I look like I won't look like this. I'll look like momma June." He laughs and so do the girls.

"I'm so happy you guys are married." One girl laughs.

"So are we!" The other guys walk out and smile.

"Now she's our wife too." Ashton smiles and I shake my head.

"This isn't brother wives and I refuse to refer to you as anything other than the three stooges."

"So who was at the wedding?"

"She got Will Smith and he did the Fresh Prince rap."

"I talked to his son and said how weird you are. He turned up." I shrug taking a sip of my tea.

"Where did you guys go for your honeymoon?"

"We went to Greece because she said that's the place she wanted to see most." Luke answers.

"Guys and girl inside!" We turn to Steve and nod.

"It was great seeing you guys." I smile and they wave.

"You are such a slow walker." Luke laughs and picks me up.

"Hey I'm just a lazy person. You married a lazy person, deal with the consequences."

"So boys you go first since you are the opening act." I laugh and they nod.

"See this time around you are the amazing one." Luke laughs before walking onto the stage that has been set up. I'm not one to travel around stage a lot so this is more of stuff for the guys to jump around with.

"What's your set?" Steve asks.

"Shouldn't Come Back, Nobody's Perfect, Warrior, and Demons. Then is Tattooed Heart, Piano, Popular Song, Break Free, then maybe Cool Kids?"

(Tattooed Heart, Piano, Popular Song, and Break Free are by Ariana Grande. Cool Kids is by Echosmith.)

"You still have like a million other." Luke shouts and I laugh.

"What about Almost Is Never Enough?" Ashton complains.

(Almost is Never Enough is by Ariana Grande as well.)

"I don't have Nathan."

"Yeah, never mind."

"That set sounds good." Steve nods and I jump down off the stage and into the arena seats. I grab a popcorn box and I put my feet on the seat in front of me.