Chapter 14

Samantha's P.O.V

"Ris, give mom a proper hug." I tell him and he groans.

"Ris, don't be like that. Be thankful that you have a mom who loves you." I shove him and he laughs. He hugs mom and she looks at him.

"Don't kill your sister." She tells him and I laugh.

"Love you mom." He smiles and she kisses his head. She pulls me into her arms and laughs.

"Now, you don't kill him." I laugh and we smile.

"Luke, you too. Watch after them." Dad tells him.

"Did you not hear about the women with a bat and how Luke 'protected' your daughter." Faith adds in putting her bag in Jacks car.

"Thanks Faith, I appreciate it." Luke flips her off and I shove Luke.

"Don't do that." He laughs and I hug my dad before we all get into our cars.

"Harrison, I hope you like the color blue because that the color of your room." Luke laughs and he nods.

"Ris, when we get closer to Los Angeles we'll get food so you and Luke shut up and don't whine about being hungry." I have realized that they share a common love for food and they both eat like horses. This is also a long drive back home so god bless me. I love them both, but they are something especially when together.

////////////////////////////////////

"I don't wanna drive that much ever again." I groan.

"Looks who's whining now?"

"Luke, get your god damn license so I don't always have to drive."

"I have no time to get it." He explains as we walk inside.

"Nice house." Ris smiles.

"I think some people are in your backyard." Ris says confused.

"Go get on your bathing suit." I tell him and he looks at me like I'm nuts. I bring him upstairs to his room and he puts his bags down.

"Welcome to your room." I laugh.

"I'm gonna go change, but just wait for me so I can introduce you to everyone." I go to my closet in my room and I grab my white triangl bikini and I change into it. I put my hair up and I take my makeup off so I don't look crazy when it comes off in the water.

"Ris hurry the hell up!" I shout and he laughs coming out of his room in black bathing suit bottoms. We go downstairs and as usual Luke is eating in the kitchen.

"Luke come outside."

"I am just grabbing a snack." He laughs and I walk outside.

"People who never aren't here, this is my little brother Harrison but I call him Ris. Ris, these are my friends."

"It's him!" Calum points at him and I laugh.

"Luke go introduce Ris to them." I shove them off and I go over to some magcon people.

"So I heard that you have a little brother." Hayes laughs.

"Yeah, I love him." I smile at him hanging with the guys.

"So I also heard you and your dad made up?" Nash smiles and I nod.

"And I now have a mom." I smile and Cameron wraps me into a huge hug.

"I'm so happy for you." I can't wipe the smile off my face.

"What's he like?" Cindy asks pointing to Harrison.