Chapter 23

-

Don't worry at the end of the chapter it makes it like I am ending the whole series right here but there will be more. Don't worry.

-

Samantha's P.O.V

"Luke, seriously?" I ask him and he nods.

"We legit just got home and you have to go?"

"Baby, you know I would be cuddling with you right now if I could. I can't though, we need to go to Europe for the next month. I'm sorry."

"I know, it's just annoying because I know that we'll never have a family either. We won't be able to have a family if one part is missing in action."

"And I wish I wasn't that one part. I just cannot leave the fans or the guys hanging."

"When is this gonna take a break? Like even for a year, like a year of no touring."

"Eventually, and I promise that we will be able to have a family it's just that this stuff needs to happen first."

"Fine, only because you promised."

"Well then I promise you a million times over." He hugs me and I nod.

"Good, now take pictures. I love when you send pictures."

"I'll be sure to get one of Italy for you." He kisses me and I laugh.

"Sounds good. I love you."

"Love you more!" He shouts getting into the car with the guys.

"Shut up!" Cindy shouts back and I laugh.

"Thanks Cindy." I laugh walking back inside the house with her.

"So how long this time?"

"Only a month."

"That's good. So anything else new?"

"Not really other than it's nearing toward Halloween and I love Halloween."

"Are you having a party?"

"No, I don't think so. We don't really do parties but you are more than welcome to come over and watch scary movies with me."

"What if we all set up a projector outside and watch scary movies in the pool and in the yard?"

"That would be freaking awesome."

"Yeah, definitely will be awesome. I'm just full of good ideas."

"Arrogance isn't attractive." Sam tells her walking into the house with Jack and Johnson.

"Well it's too bad my other features make up for it."

"Cocky much?" Johnson laughs.

"I'm being sarcastic. I know I'm not the greatest person. I'm not Kanye."

////////////////////////////////////

"So there is going to be a magcon." Jack tells me and I look at him likes he is crazy.

"Okay?"

"Yeah, there is. It's gonna be in two weeks and you have to come." I look at him and he nods.

"Why do I have to come?"

"Nobody to watch you." I laugh and he smiles.

"Can't Sam watch me?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"What do they even do at magcon?" I ask and he smiles.

"It's with my vine friends and it's to meet the fans and stuff."

"And why do I need to come? I'm not even on vine."

"Because like I said there is nobody to watch."

"No, I can't go to that. I can't!" I shout.

"Sammy! Bug, wake up." I blink and I realize that was a weird dream.

"Bug, you okay?"

"Yeah, sure. Just a weird dream."

"What about?"

"That it was five years ago and Jack was telling me I have to go to magcon and it was really weird."

"Well that's the thing, there is a magcon, but it isn't five years ago. It's twenty nineteen don't worry, but it's like a reunion."

"Really? That's a thing?"

"Yeah, and it's tomorrow, so you have to come because we want you there. It's gonna be like for old times sake. I think we are all in need for a story time. Nobody even knows how each other is."

"Why am I only hearing about this now?"

"We forgot to tell you. Sorry." I laugh and he smiles.

"Why are you smiling about forgot wrong to tell me?"

"Because it's like every other time something important happens and I don't tell you. Of course it's on accident, but it's funny."

"Are you on something?"

"Why is that always the question when I say something dumb?"

"Because I pray that you aren't naturally dumb and drugs are just aiding you in that."

"No I'm sorry no drugs to make me like this."

"How are you even my brother." I laugh and he pulls me into his lap and hugs me from behind.

"Because even though we aren't blood related, you are my sister and I'm your brother. Therefore your smart genes can't come to me, but the love I have for you can go to you and the love I think you have for me can come to me."

"I do love you because you are my brother and you are there for me through every dumb thing I do and every cry I have. And every Toddlers In Tiaras session, like the one we are about to have." I stand up and I turn on the television putting on TLC.

"Uh no, slutty four year olds aren't my type."

"Uh they don't have to be. You are watching this with me."

"Then you better give me a pixie stick because I'm gonna need something to wash down my throw up."

"And what would the coincidence be that I have some." I pick up the giant pixie sticks I have and I hand him one.

"Can you snort these?" I smack him and he laughs.

"You know I'm kidding."

"That's the thing, I'm not really sure if you are."

"I am so let's get this over with."

/////////////////////////////////////

"Hey guys Nash Grier here!" Nash shouts.

"I'm Cameron Dallas."

"Matt Espinosa."

"Carter Reynolds."

"Hayes Grier."

"Jacob Whitesides."

"Shawn Mendes."

"Mahogany LOX."

"Aaron Carpenter."

"Taylor Caniff."

"Dillon Rupp."

"Sam Wilkinson."

"Jack Johnson."

"I'm Jack Gilinsky."

"And I'm his sister."