Chapter 10

Gavin's apartment.

Gavin's POV.

I threw up in the bathroom. I tried being quiet, I didn't want to wake Conan or the other two guests. I heard someone get up. "Oh shoot, you okay Gavin?" It was Hank, I shushed him. He seemed confused.

"If Conan's finds out I'm sick, he's gonna blame himself. I don't want him to be upset." That explanation confused Hank even more, then Connor walked over. "Don't you say anything, Connor. I'm sick, maybe because Conan and I played in the rain, but I don't want him to blame himself. Just keep your mouths shut assholes," I growled, then hurled again. They sighed.

"Well, we best get going to the DPD, see you there," Hank said and started to leave. Connor looked concerned but I waved them out. I got up and brushed my teeth, I knew Conan would smell it, so I brushed my teeth again and again. Conan walked in.

"Gavin, what are you doing?" he asked sternly.

Shit! He knew. I coughed. Maybe he didn't.

"Gavin, you get back in bed now." Conan scolded me. He tucked me in as if I was a child. He grabbed the cats and brought them in. "Keep him safe, boys." Conan smirked as the cats laid down. Conan left again.

I woke up, how long was I out? It was 7 a.m. last I checked, now it was 2 p.m. I heard a voice come from the other room. Conan was watching TV. I felt like I was gonna get sick. I saw a bowl at the side of my bed and I grabbed it, warily. Conan walked in. "We shouldn't have played in the rain. I got you sick, there was a stomach bug around but I made you chase me in the rain." He looked upset as he handed me a bowl of soup. Chicken noodle soup and a bottle of sprite appeared on my lap. "Humans like these things when they are sick right? I saw it in the show." He was watching a show from the early 2000s. I sighed loudly. "What else do ou need?" I grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the bed.

"Stay," I muttered. He held me in his arms and I fell asleep. I woke up and Conan was gone. I got up and searched the apartment for him.

Where could he be? He's not here, so where? The door opened and Conan stood there with a few bags.

"Where were you?!" I yelled at him. He seemed shocked, I was awake and nervous.

Why am I nervous? He carried the bags to the kitchen and put food away. He was shopping apparently. All of the sacks were gone except one, which he did not touch. I reached for it but he snatched it quickly, pulling whatever was in it out and into his pocket.

"What is it?" Conan shook his head while humming. He put the rest of the food away.

"You should be getting rest." I slept till 4 p.m, way too many hours for me but according to him, I still needed to rest. He was hiding something.

"If you don't tell me what you're hiding, I'm gonna leave." He shook his head, sighing. He pulled out some pasta and started to boil it. He was ignoring me so I angrily stormed out.

Outside.

My plan is going to fail. It's raining and I walked a block. I'm getting soaking wet again. "Gavin come inside!" Conan yelled at me. He pulled an umbrella out after observing my unrelenting behavior. "Please? I'm sorry! It's a surprise and I thought if ignored your questions on it that you would drop the subject. Now come on, you are going to get even sicker in this weather." I sighed, got under his umbrella, and we walked home. He made me pasta. I smiled.

"I'm sorry, Conan. It upset me that you had a secret." I sat and ate my food as we talked. He grabbed a knife and took out his LD. "Conan! What the hell?!" I yelled at him as he smiled and got on one knee. "That's gross! You better not be proposing with that." He shook his head.

"Gavin we just met! I can't marry you yet, but I want to start to get to that path. So, for a new beginning..." He smiled slightly. I took it and put it on my finger.

"So what does this mean?" Conan hugged me.

"We are officially boyfriends." I smiled and nodded okay.

A.N.
Your author here, sorry this chapter is short.---oof my editor left an authors note shook she's not the author I am so maybe it should be called E.n  all do authors notes are in bold anyway im almost ungrounded yay last friday marked my 5th month of being in the fandom i also killed gavin in my game i played  i cried