Chapter 12

Warning ⚠️ suicide mention.

Jane Blossom's residence.

Conan's POV.

Someone called 911 after the gunshots. 'Possible android involvement' was noted in the report. "Stay quiet and alert, okay? If you get shot again, I'm leaving you!" Gavin whisper-yelled at me as we entered the building. We saw an android, he was dead and clearly was shot multiple times. Then there was Jane, sitting on her couch talking to herself. "Miss Blossom, please drop the gun," I told her gently. She pointed at me.

"Let me end it all. I can't deal with this pain!" she cried out.

Did Gavin felt like this once? Does he feel like this sometimes? He shouldn't be here.

"I'm nothing! I will never be anything! Please just leave." Gavin looked determined.

"Jane, can I call you that? I know how you feel. I've almost done it a few times when I was drinking. You just need someone to talk to," he said gently. I admired him. Gavin was always a tough detective, seeing a soft side was nice.

"I shot the person who tried to talk to me and everyone else left me." Gavin offered his hand.

"We can talk." She started to put the gun down. I smiled, I knew Gavin could do it.

12% survival chance.

The warning was too late. Gavin was shot in the leg and chest. "Gavin! No!" I cried out. Then I looked up at Jane, who shot herself. I called Connor in desperation. "Back up! Fast! Gavin's been shot! Hurry you fucking idiots!" I yelled at the phone even after hanging up. I started my first aid program.

"Heh... Tin can, I thought I could talk her out of it. My leg fucking burns..." I nodded holding him close. Nodding, he wiped my tears, managing to turn himself around to look me in the eyes. "I'll make it tin can..." he said breathily and kissed me. The medics hurried in at that moment and took Gavin. I knew now how Gavin felt every time I sacrificed myself for him now.

Location unknown.

Gavin's POV.

I woke up, wildly looking around. Where the fuck am I? The room was white. I tried to move but a shooting pain went through my leg and chest. Fuck! What happened? I got shot.

"Conan, where are you?!" I yelled out. I kept moving around, I may have been hurting but I needed to know Conan was okay. I heard a voice outside my room.

"Conan, you need to change, sleep, and shower." It was Connor, he sounded worried. The door opened.

"Not until he wakes up." Conan sounded so sad.

"Well then, take a shower you fucking toaster." He eyes widened and he started crying. He ran over to hug me, I winced.

"I'm sorry! Connor, go get a nurse!" he yelled back at Connor and looked to me. He hit my shoulder, tears ran down his face and he looked exhausted. His hair was a mess and he was wearing the same uniform which was covered in my blood.

How long was I out?

"Never do that again! You understand me?!" I nodded.

"How long was I out?" Conan looked furious but happy and sad at the same time.

"Two days you fucking idiot! One nurse thought he would be funny and made jokes about you to me... Let's just say I haven't seen him since I punched him," Conan ranted. I sighed, looking at him. He was a complete mess. His hair was a wreck and blood stained clothes wrapped around his tired body. He was still was my Conan. "They never send nurses in here when I'm with you since... Since I punched that one guy." I smiled, laughing at Conan.I looked even happier to see Conan smiling brightly back.

"I'm glad you kept yourself busy." He rolled his eyes at that remark. Then a nurse walked in, she looked terrified.

"H-hello Mr. Reed I-I'm Maria a-and I'm going to do a few tests t-today," she stuttered while glancing up at Conan. He towered over the small lady. She did the tests then scurried out.

"Why did she seem scared?" I asked Conan. He looked at me.

"I may have yelled a lot while you were gone," he mumbled.

Oh Conan, he is so cute.

"Why did you yell?" He looked furious just remembering the past events.

"They were making me wait. They were doing test and they wouldn't let me in for a long time because I wasn't family, so I yelled a lot." He seemed really upset but I just sighed. "Maybe we should end that."

What did he mean? He got on one knee. I can't believe this! Is he fucking proposing to me? In a hospital!

"Gavin Reed, you made me feel things, so will you continue doing that by making me the happiest android in the world? Will you be mine forever and marry me?"

He is actually proposing, I can't believe this. In a hospital? It only took me a few seconds to decide...

A/n Christmas is coming is everyone excited I am
12/18/18 that's the date I decided to put that there for future me anyway how about that ending I will be publishing on Christmas break if I ever forget I'm so sorry also a short chapter sorry I really wanted to leave you on a cliffhanger.