HIM

She was late.

That happened a lot. She'd probably run in all frazzled and breathless, making one of her usual excuses. Class. Her roommate. A call from home.

It didn't matter to him. He'd be waiting with his blindfold in hand, with a floor for her to kneel on, or a soft bed to toss her onto, a chair to seat her in... Anywhere - he knew she'd always be ready for him.

When she knocked on the door, it was the timid knock he'd grown accustomed to. If the eagerness were not so obvious in her eyes every time, he'd worry, from her knock, that she wasn't sure she wanted this.

"Open," he said.

She walked in and moved right into the center of the room, standing still with her back to the door. Just like he'd taught her to the first time they met like this. He was standing next to the door, the silk blindfold cool in his hands, the carpet soft beneath his feet.

"I'm sorry I'm late," she breathed. He chuckled and took a step toward her.

"I had a waxing appointment," she added, her words rushed, and that stopped him in his tracks. That was new. He'd never made any explicit demands that she stay bare for him, but this was the first time she'd come to him like ... this.

"For me?" he asked, and he could almost hear her smirk.

"For me too. They said... it makes everything more sensitive."

"They?"

"The women at the waxing place - are we going to do this or not?" she blurted, and he laughed.

"You'll get yours, Cara," he said, moving forward to stand right behind her. Her shoulders moved up, stilled, and fell, like she'd just inhaled deeply then exhaled. She did that a lot when he stood next to her. It was like she was sucking in his scent, and it made him hard.

She flinched when he slipped the blindfold over her eyes, then giggled.

"Excited?" he asked, making an extra tight knot at the back of her head. He had plans for the big bed in the middle of the room, and she thrashed a lot when she came. It'd spoil the mystery she'd asked for if she suddenly saw his face in the throes of orgasm.

"Giddy," she said, shifting from one foot to the other. He smiled, took off his mask, and set it on the bed in front of them. She jumped a little when his hand touched the zipper at the back of her dress, giggled again. When the dress slipped from her body, she had nothing on.

"You walked around campus like this?" he asked, his voice a low growl.

"It was only for a little-" her words broke off with a cry when he spanked her ass lightly, then dissolved into a moan when he did it again, more firmly. He gripped her ass with both hands, then slid them around to the front of her body, one cupping a soft rounded breast, the other reaching up to wrap around her throat.

"Ready?" he whispered in her ear, and she nodded. "Always."