HER

Cara peeked under her arm at the dark head resting at the top of her thighs, half-hoping it would magically disappear and she’d be back in Jonah’s big comfy bed, and this would all be a vivid dream.

But, of course, it wasn’t. It couldn’t be. It had felt too good to not be real.

Now that she’d tried one herself, she could understand the appeal of older men.

Ben knew his way in and around a vagina. Practice really did make perfect.

And how had she never known that it was possible for a tongue to go so far up…

No, no! No getting turned on again, Cara, she thought to herself, squeezing her eyes shut.

“You’re blushing,” Ben said, his voice vibrating through her still-sensitive clit. “What nasty scenario in that pretty head of yours has got you so red, Miss Cooper?”

Through one eye, Cara looked at Ben again and drawled, “Back to formalities, are we? Don’t you think it’s a little late for that after you’ve had your tongue up my vagina, Professor?”

His hands clenched around her thighs, and her second eye opened as a slow grin crept across her face.

“You absolute pervert,” she said, leaning up on her elbows. “You get hard when I call you Professor!”

Ben rose from between her thighs and reached for the napkin roll on the countertop, using the tissue to wipe his face which – Cara’s blush deepened – was practically dripping with Cara’s   wet.

“Can’t deny that,” he said, holding steady eye contact as he wiped his chin, and Cara would’ve dissolved into the marble countertop if it weren’t so hard.

Instead, she pulled herself into a sitting position, tugging Jonah’s shirt down to cover her thighs.

“What did you mean when you said Jonah wouldn’t mind?” she asked suddenly, twisting up the hem of the shirt.

Ben sighed and ran his hand through his dark hair.

“I think that’s something he should tell you,” he said. “It’s not my place to.”

“What do you mean by that? You’re here. You just ate me out.”

Ben tugged a little more at his hair – exasperation seemed to be his default state – and he growled, “I’m not the one you’re in a relationship with.”

“So what do we do about this?” Cara gestured from herself to him. “We just move on? Act like it never happened?”

He shrugged.”If you won’t talk to him, then yes. I think that would be best. It was never meant to happen anyway.”

“Now what does that mean?”

“It means I’m a professor, and you’re my student, and this entire thing is unethical…”

“Temporary professor!” Cara hissed. “Why are you making these decisions for me?”

Grabbing her by both arms, Ben shook her and hissed back, “They’re not for you, Miss Cooper. They are for me. I know how easily I could lose myself in you, if I let it happen. You’d stay away too, if you knew.”

Cara leaned forward, her forehead nearly touching his. “Let. Me. Decide. That.”

With a small huff of amusement, Ben released her and turned for the stairs. “You’re impossible.”

“Hey, where are you going?” Cara whisper-yelled, hopping down. “This conversation isn’t over yet!”

“It is for now,” Ben said over his shoulder. “Oh, and Miss Cooper? You got the marble wet. Might want to clean that up.”