2.The Kiss

Darkness covered that night like a shadow that conquered the light.

That night, the small state was lightened with the electrical bulbs making it lively and surface.

Ashwe beach was crowded like always, people were enjoying themselves in the clubs and pubs which were famous for loud music, alcohol, drugs, hot girls and most of all gambling.

The Arabian sea seemed calm sending light waves to reach the surface of the land. If you think that there's nothing wrong about this beach then you are wrong. Once the siren blows everything changes.... the lively crowded place will no longer be crowded. Not a single person could be seen outside on the beach it was like all the locals, tourists just vanished into the thin air. All resorts, hostels, clubs and pubs were shut down.

Few Black SUV arrives at ashwe beach and slowly moves towards the concealed part of the beach, the lush jungle which surrounds the ashwe beach.

The Lush jungle seems isolated but nobody knows that a secret world resides inside of it. To an outsider it was only an isolated jungle but to an insider it's a paradise. Yes a Paradise, A paradise for all sorts of criminals. You name a crime and you could find people related to that type of crime. They were here to enjoy, relax and most importantly to do business.

As soon as the SUVs stops, the people inside the SUV steps down and walk into the jungle. After walking inside for a while they entered into a palace, a huge villa which was painted white and had a huge gate.

.

.

.

Czar sits on his throne and watches the person in front of him with his intimidating brown eyes. The person in front of czar shivers and began to stammer

"So that is it?" czar asked the man

"Y-Yes"

"Wrong choice officer" he said sending shivers to whomsoever heard his voice

"Boys" he called out

"N-no don't do this to me please" the man begs while looking at the people who came inside from the door

"Yes sir" the people answered

Czar gestures to his men, nods and proceeds to do their job.

"No No please" the man shouted and begs but that didn't help him to survive. Czar could hear screams and cries of that man but he didn't even spare a glance at the scene and began to walk outside of the room.

Czar was tired of all the work he had done today from the morning till now. He had some dealings, some settlements and some people to take care of...

He wanted to relax so he walked into the depths of the building to reach his private suite. The men at the door bowed their head and opened the door for him. As soon as he entered the suite a half naked women welcomed him

The women was there to please him and take care of his urges. She was doing her job when his phone rings.

He was about to take the call when that women stops him by turning his face towards her in attempt to kiss him but...

He roughly yanked her hair making her gasp in pain. He angrily looked at her before pushing her on to the ground.

"Know your place bitch, how dare you to try kissing me" he yells at her

The women was shocked to say anything and before she could comprehend what was happening she was lying on the floor being played by a group of his men.

Czar walks out of his suite re-dialing the number he'd got a call from before. As the number doesn't go through, he continues to walk looking at his phone. When he was about to re-dial the number someone taps on his shoulder.

He turns to look at the person and was stunned to see a handsome young man standing there looking at him with a dazed look on his face.

"Hey hottie" the young man says as he moves closer to czar and before czar could react the young man was already kissing him on the lips.