5.Off

Czar quickly packed all his things which included some pen drives and a laptop he then handed them to tony and sent him away then czar made a quick call.

Mahikal dragged alex along with him, alex thought that it was the right time to escape, alex tried, he really tried to escape but all he got was a hard punch in the stomach which made alex to fall on his knees clutching his abdomen. Mikhail was a sturdy man with muscles and all, so receiving a punch from him was really painful to alex.

Mikhail didn't care, he pulled alex on his legs and continue to drag him till they reached the garage.

There were 2 black Suv in the garage. As soon as they reached, mikhail shoved alex in one of the suv and told black to take care of alex. Mikhail then went to another SUV to sit on the driving seat and asked ricky to call czar.

Czar was still on the way when he got a call from ricky who informed him that they were ready to leave. Czar said he was on the way and asked ricky to be alert before he hung the call.

The villa was in chaos with all the firing and men dying. The policemen caught most of the criminals who were present on that night.

As czar made his way to the garage, he found some of his men dead on the way which made him burn with anger.

He tightened his grip on the gun and he face turned ugly just then he heard gunshots so he approached there and with quick moments he began to shoot every person he came across.

He was busy shooting when someone suddenly jumped on his back which made czar lose his grip on the gun which made the gun fall somewhere on the floor.

The man began to strangle czar. Czar tries to get away from the man when that man called for back up which made 3 other men to come and join the fight.

Those men approached czar slowly to hit him a man was ready to kick czar when czar jumps and kicks him on his chest making that man to go flying to the side and hitting the wall he then takes a hold of the men's head who was on his back and throws him on the other two men which made the three of them to fall on the floor.

Czar finished off those 3 men and when he found no one around him he finally made it to the garage.

Czar sat in the suv with mikhail and ricky while alex was in the one with black and tony.

They all were relieved to see their boss and started the SUVs to drove off to.... Well who knows where....?