4.Escorted

As the men surrounded alex. He thought that it would be the last breathe he would take on this earth. He was terrified and began to spout all kinds of apologies.

Those men lost their patients and was looking at czar to order them so that they could finish alex off.

But to all their surprise czar ordered them to escort alex back to the villa and walked away.

They all stared at alex as if he accomplished something immense and big. Those men were working with czar from years now. They didn't see their boss go easy on anyone, czar wouldn't hesitate before killing anyone in a breath but today for the first time in their lives they've seen such a thing to happen.

Alex was escorted back to the villa and was made to sit on the chair in front of czar and czar was watching him intently.

Czar sent his men out and now they were the only people left in the room.

Alex was scared to death and wanted to somehow escape from the situation after what felt like eternity alex opened his mouth to speak but he didn't know what to say.

"Who sent you here?" Czar asked in his deep chilly voice

Just hearing czar's voice made alex's throat went dry in an instant. He couldn't talk.

Czar was already showing mercy on alex without killing him so when alex didn't reply to czar his angry rose and he barked at alex

"SPEAK"

"N-No o-on-" alex flinched and answer with his hoarse voice which made czar remember their act a few hours ago.

As czar was still in his thoughts, his men came and informed that police invaded into the villa and were attacking them.

Czar eyes went deadly. He looked at alex as if alex was responsible for the whole thing.

Alex was shocked to hear that but was also relieved thinking the policemen would save him.

Czar first ordered them to fight with the policemen until he gathered his things then ordered them to make an escape plan immediately.

Mikhail, one of his lackey pointed to alex and asked what they should do with alex to which czar said he would personally deal with alex and asked them to take alex with them.

"N-no P-please l-let me go I won't say a thing to them" alex begged but to no avail, he was already being dragged out of the room by mikhail.