Teaser

Tom Holland is the perfect example for rich boy who gets everything he wants while looking like the hottest man on earth. He has a perfect body, perfect face, perfect family and a perfect life - so he thinks. What he does not know is that his mother is tired of him living his life like that. She wanted so much more for him than just different girls every night. With the goal of finding her son the perfect girlfriend, Nikki arranges a Bachelor-like competition since she's always been a fan of the TV show. Being able to pay for such efforts, there was no one stopping her - except maybe her own son.

(Y/N) (Y/L/N) is Tom Holland's only soft spot. His best friend since he can remember. They have been through the worst stages of their lives together and know everything about each other. Although their mothers are always planning on getting the two together, nothing has ever happened between them. Growing up, Tom turned into the Player he is today and (Y/N) stayed more grounded and focused more on her education. She does not agree with all of Tom's life choices but accepts them anyway. Nonetheless, the two of them are still inseparable, even at 22.

What's going to happen when Nikki decides to bring (Y/N) into the competition with Tom to be their eyes and ears when Tom or herself can't be around to judge the candidates? Is Tom going to find the one amongst the 12 candidates or is he just going to play his little games? Throw in another friend of Tom's by the name of Harrison and his three brothers Harry, Sam and Paddy and the chaos is inevitable.