Chapter 2

Bright, cheerful and joyful are what come to mind when thinking of a yellow rose

Bright, cheerful and joyful are what come to mind when thinking of a yellow rose. Yellow roses create warm feelings and provide happiness. Giving yellow roses are a way of telling someone how much you value the friendship you share.

"My gosh, this bed is uncomfortable as fuck, how did we ever sleep in that bed" were (Y/N)s first thoughts when she woke up in Tom's old bed. Julia next to her and the other girls on the smaller guest beds were still asleep. The four of them had been assigned to Tom's old bedroom, of course it was just coincidence that (Y/N) ended up there - not. Nikki thought it would make the girl feel a little more at home when she was sleeping in a room she's slept in thousands of times. Looking at the clock she realized it was only 6am, so she made her way downstairs where she knew Dom would be getting ready to leave for the office.

"Good Morning Mr. Holland, nice to finally meet Tom's dad." (Y/N) grinned whilst grabbing herself a cup of tea and sitting down next to Dom who was scrolling through his mails on his phone.

"Good Morning. Anyone of the others up?" He asked.

"Nah, don't think so. I mean, it's 6am, I doubt anyone of them is an early bird." She laughed before sipping on her tea.

"Well, already matching Tom then. How was the first night?" Dom placed his phone next to him so he could pay (Y/N) his full attention. He knew the girl her whole life and was the seconds man after her father to hold her, she felt like a daughter to him.

"Weird, it was weird not waking up at home with Tessa next to me, but it helped sleeping in Tom's old room." The girl responded and smiled when Nikki stepped into the kitchen.

"Good morning Darling, what are you doing up?" She greeted (Y/N) and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Couldn't sleep so I decided to join you guys since I knew you would be up."

"Is everything all right? If you don't feel comfortable we could move you into another room or I could get you your own room." Nikki looked at the girl next to her with a motherly concern in her eyes.

"You may as well just tell them I know you guys. I'm fine promise, just couldn't sleep anymore. What's the plan for today? You planned the first date right?" (Y/N) was curious about what Nikki had planned for the day because it would be the first rose ceremony tonight and Tom didn't know any of these girls well enough to decide who he wanted to kick out.

"Group Dates." Nikki grinned.

"Who's going to get dates?"

"All of you are going to get dates, we're going to split you in two groups. One group is going to spend the morning with Tom whilst the others are going to spend it with Harry, Sam and Harrison and then we switch the groups. It's important to me that Tom gets to really know these girls and that the closest people to Tom are getting to know them as well."