Epilogue

Red roses are the traditional symbol for love and romance, and will always be a way to say "I love you

Red roses are the traditional symbol for love and romance, and will always be a way to say "I love you.". There's no better way than giving a red rose to express your feelings.

Tom was standing next to Harrison, hands shaking because of what was about to happen. Hearing the music start, Tom kept his eyes peeled on the door where his soon-to-be wife was going to appear a few seconds later. The groom wasn't one to have his breath taken away, but he swore at the exact moment that he saw (Y/N) walk down the aisle with her father, he would forever be shocked the effect she had on him. Tom's best man, Harrison, looked at his friend who was still mesmerized by his girl, not wanting to take his eyes off her, too scared someone would steal her away from him in the last moments. Patting Tom's shoulder, Harrison couldn't be happier for his two best friends - but he also couldn't wait to yell "I told you so!" in a few hours.

"We have been invited here today to witness and celebrate the uniting in marriage of (Y/N) and Tom. As they join in marriage today, bride and groom are announcing to the world that they are welcoming that challenge. All of you have been invited to share in their joy because of your bonds to the bride and groom and their families. They welcome you and thank you for coming to share this special day with both of them." The officiant opened the wedding ceremony before moving on to tell the guests the story of how the two of them met and how and when they started to fall in love with each other, earning a few laughs here and there because of how oblivious they've been with their feelings for each other.

"Before you declare your vows to one another, I want to hear you confirm that it is indeed your intention to be married today." The officiant now moved on to the most important part. The part the two of them have been waiting for since what felt like ages.

"Do you, Tom, take (Y/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife, to share your life openly, standing with her in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more? If so, answer "I do.""

"I do." Tom answered.

"Do you, (Y/N), take Tom, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to share your life openly, standing with him in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more? If so, answer "I do.""

"I do." (Y/N) answered.

"(Y/N) and Tom are here to marry each other. No one else's will can create such a union. It is their words, their intentions, their vision, that must define and shape this marriage. So I call upon them now to state their promise in front of this group: the pledges that will bind them together. I now ask you to declare your wedding vows." The both turned towards each other, holding hands before Tom took a deep breath.

"Tom, as you look into (Y/N)'s eyes, please say your vows." The groom said, looking into the eyes he's looked into plenty of times. Eyes that made him fall in love with her over and over again.