Chapter 4

Bright, cheerful and joyful are what come to mind when thinking of a yellow rose

Bright, cheerful and joyful are what come to mind when thinking of a yellow rose. Yellow roses create warm feelings and provide happiness. Giving yellow roses are a way of telling someone how much you value the friendship you share.

(Y/N) was still in a deep slumber when she heard someone say her name and felt Tessa move next to her. The girl tried hard to ignore the voice that was saying her name over and over again because she was enjoying her own bed way too much.

"(Y/N), time to get up if you don't want to blow your cover." She realized that it was Tom waking her up to go back to his parents' house.

"Can't you just let me sleep for 5 more minutes or 5 hours. This is too comfy and stop stealing my dog." She whined when she realized Tessa was now with Tom who was rubbing the dogs head.

"Love, it's past 6am, you should definitely go back. And she's still my dog." He laughed and sat down next to her to start poking the girls cheek.

"Go. Away. Tommy. I give up. I need my bed. I don't want to go back." She whined and grabbed Tom's hand to stop him from touching her face which caused Tom to laugh even more.

"Move your ass now or I'll carry you over there myself and place you in front of the front door."

"Sure. Deal." The girl yawned and tried to go back to sleep but failed miserably because she was actually being picked up by her best friend.

"Let me down! Tom!"

"You're going back there! I'm not ready for you to leave (Y/N). And you're going to go on this fucking date with me today and we're going to jump together and there's nothing you can do about it, Love." Tom said and couldn't help himself but to laugh when he heard her sigh. He let her down so she was now standing in front of him. Tom was pretty sure (Y/N) was still pissed but he knew the look in her eyes, it was the same one he saw when she agreed to participate in the first place.

"Fine! But you have to give me one of your damn shirts to wear today." It wasn't that (Y/N) didn't have any clothes, she just liked Tom or Harrison's clothes more than her own.

"You can't go back with one of my shirts, Cupcake. There is no chance that not at least one of the girls is going to realize you're wearing a boys shirt." He loved it when she was wearing his clothes but he refused to admit that and that it bothered him that she was walking around in Harrison's clothes as well. There hasn't been a time he bought clothes and not looked at them asking himself if his best friend would like the hoodie or the shirt because she'd probably end up wearing it more often than Tom himself.

"I'll just tell them I shop in the boys section and to shut the fuck up."

"(Y/N)" Tom whined.

"Fine! Fine!! I'll go, but you're buying me 3 months worth of Ben & Jerry's when this whole thing is over." (Y/N) grinned at her best friend who rolled his eyes.