Who Are You?

(Y/N'S POV)
I was on my way back home, a couple of groceries in my hands. I had just finished shopping. I opened my home doors to see my mom in the kitchen, most likely drunk "h-hey mom.." I whispered she glared at me "quiet! I've gotten a headache..." she groaned. Ever since my dad left a few years ago when I was twelve, my moms been so unstable. I got into U.A to make her happy, but, since she always wanted me to go to tjat school, but it only made her more upset. All because my father had also gone to U.A.

It didn't help that I looked like him either.
Similar to Shoto's situation honestly...

I sighed and handed her a glass of water, switching it for whatever alcohol she was drinking. I dumped the drink in the sink and cleaned the glass before wandering up to my room. I opened up my laptop, a warning suddenly popping up on my computer. It read "WARNING! VILLAINS ARE NEAR YOUR AREA BUT ARE BEING DEALT WITH IMMEDIATELY!" I jumped up and opened my balcony doors and stepping onto it. there were sounds of screams and explosions filling the darkening sky. That's when I saw a whole building come down, it wasn't a building too big, just your regular old coffee shop...

the one I worked at.

"Fuck" I muttered, jumping down from the balcony, it wasn't that high anyways. I began walking down the streets, my head spinning. The booming soon died down and everybody left the gathering around where I'm assuming the villains had been fighting. "They saved the day!" I heard some people cheer. I shook my head and walked away, along with a couple of others. They must've lost interest, too. I hummed softly and turned into an alleyway, where I saw somebody. They held a body in their hands, it was a hero's! Not a very popular one, but they were still a hero.. I gasped and hid behind a large dumpster, hoping to god the person didn't see me.

(unknown's POV)
I heard a gasp and dropped the body "who goes there?" I seethed, searching the alleyway before peering behind a dumpster. There she was. I grinned and reached for her throat, holding her up, my face still hidden. I grinned "now we can't have you running about now that you know I'm here and I've killed somebody, can we?" I chuckled. She faced me, my mask still on. I was shocked for a moment but chuckled again "oh dear, Y/N, it's good to see you again" he chuckled, my heterochromia eyes gleaming.

I felt tears hit my hand. She was shaking and scared. I clicked my tongue before whacking her upside the head and knocking her out. I couldn't just let her run about, espiacially after she saw me. I slid my way through the alleyways and found myself at the hide out. I stepped it, Tomura was at the bar, he raised a brow "who's that?" he glared at the limp body of Y/N "she saw me killing that hero, so I decided to keep her~" I grinned, Tomura just sighed "as long as you don't let it get away" I nodded before bringing her to my room.

(Y/N'S POV)
I woke up, my eyes blurry. My vision adjusted to the gloomy room. My eyes widened "wh-where am I?!" I called out, a man stepped into the room. My eyes widened. It couldn't be. "N-no you're not-" he silenced me by putting his finger on my lip gently "Y/N... I'm sorry it had to be like this. But this is your fault for being so curious after all~" he grinned "curiousity killed the cat I suppose" I narrowed my eyes at his remarks "fuck off, Todoroki" I felt tears fill my eyes "I thought you were gone! Lost maybe... Or worse, Dead! I waited for you and waited but you never came back.." I felt hot tears rush to my eyes "why didn't you come back?! And now you're... You're like THIS!" my voice got caught in my throat, I practically choked on my own emotions. I was drowning in it. He just stood there pathetically grinning "I hate you" I stated, gritting my theeth.
Todoroki simply grinned "well that's a shame, isn't it?" he said, so ever calmly.
It made me sick.

A/N

hMmM what did you think of this chapter?...

It was probably horrible

so very horrible
sorry for writing so little! I've been busy a lot lately.
.....
Anyways... I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
~Kenz UwU